Andrew Bird, Joanna Newsom, Grizzly Bear, The Midde East, who's going? (2 Viewers)

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
i told you there was a cake.

i didnt see anyone fitting your description either. i did see a boy/possibly a girl with a kind of bowl cut and a red neckerchief, was he/she near you?
lololololo nooooosss no way. messy curly black hair, wasn't with a girl like that/ might of been near me i think i remember seeing someone like that near me

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
gosh, there's a reasonable chance that i can hang around for the afterparty :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

and i will probably have a signed setlist by the end of tonight :eek:

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol what?!?!?!? you lucky YOU!!!!!! what did Joanna say to you? you guys are probably on first name basis now. i'm so happy for you ARRGHGHGHGHG

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Anyone notice how you could take all the names you mentioned maybe minus the Grizly Bear, and turn them into a political news report?

Extra points if you incorporated the bear... Maybe a politician got eaten? Lol.

BlackDragon

HSC
Anyone notice how you could take all the names you mentioned maybe minus the Grizly Bear, and turn them into a political news report?

Extra points if you incorporated the bear... Maybe a politician got eaten? Lol.
Restrictions on hunting in canada :tongue:

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
lol what?!?!?!? you lucky YOU!!!!!! what did Joanna say to you? you guys are probably on first name basis now. i'm so happy for you ARRGHGHGHGHG
i didnt really get much of a chance to talk to her because she was running around doing all sorts of interviews and whatnot. she is just so adorable though :eek::eek: and more than happy to sign the setlist "to lauren xx"

jens is hysterical, he asked to sing at our wedding because "i just really need the money" and he has vetoed doing any american weddings because they pay for the flights but not much else haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)