ITT: we reminisce the old kids shows from the 80s-90s on abc kids (2 Viewers)

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
What was Couch Potato about? I remember the name, just not the actual show (I know there was a host guy and a couch, though).

And I remeber that show with the animal puppets (I think the cat's name is Molly, still appears on ABC) - there was a rat, a dumb orange dog, and I think a girly rabbit.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
What was Couch Potato about? I remember the name, just not the actual show (I know there was a host guy and a couch, though).

And I remeber that show with the animal puppets (I think the cat's name is Molly, still appears on ABC) - there was a rat, a dumb orange dog, and I think a girly rabbit.
the ferals haha...hes a dingo not a dog haha

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

the ferals haha...hes a dingo not a dog haha
that was feral tv.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
b4 feral tv there was a show called the ferals lol...im older i know haha

oh...and how can anyoen forget LIFT OFF! and johnson and friends
Seriously these kids are retarded and deprived.

Edit: Also nominating Widget The World Watcher, Bangers and Mash and Bananaman,

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
Okay, I have another one that I can't remember the name of. Early-mid 90's, another one of those gameshows for kids.

It was on channel 7 and was mostly hosted by some guy in his late teens/early 20's.

There were teams of say two or three kids and they would go through obstacle courses. The concept of obtaining keys rings a bell. They all wore a uniform and a helmet.

Then at the end, they would play some sort of computer game competitively.

HSC
Does anybody remember Pingu?

pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pi pingu pingu...

The good old days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)