ITT: we reminisce the old kids shows from the 80s-90s on abc kids (1 Viewer)

philphie

Banned
HSC
tin tin, hands down. snowy is the bravest dog in the world and thompson and thompson are idiots

philphie

Banned
HSC
doesnt matter if he is or not lol. hes amazing. i want his dog haha
haha i remember one episode where he was in congo and he was preaching how good it was for the Belgians to colonise them. i've also heard tin tin himself was inspired by some nazi journalist, well that's what the nazi claims

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I really enjoyed 'George Shrinks'. That show had a fucking good soundtrack.

Anyone remember the show with the elephants? I think it was called Barbar or something.

philphie

Banned
HSC
I really enjoyed 'George Shrinks'. That show had a fucking good soundtrack.

Anyone remember the show with the elephants? I think it was called Barbar or something.
yeah and the rhino king that lived in the oyramids. george shrinks had a cool swing jazz soundtrack, for some reason though i always use to think he was asian, or eurasian

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
yeah and the rhino king that lived in the oyramids. george shrinks had a cool swing jazz soundtrack, for some reason though i always use to think he was asian, or eurasian
yeah he does look asian haha...black hair...

barbar was the shit...i know the theme song to it still...

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I think indeed he is asian. His dad and mum also look asian. the show was made in beijing, i think it was translated to english by canadians then imported here.

philphie

Banned
HSC
I think indeed he is asian. His dad and mum also look asian. the show was made in beijing, i think it was translated to english by canadians then imported here.
i wonder what it sound slike in chinese. lol i;d probably think it was dubbed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)