Women who wear burkhas on the street in France face fines of more than £700 (1 Viewer)

Sadiah

HSC
Islam decrees that a female should cover up her body except for her face, hands and feet. A woman does not have to cover her face at all.

bbj.
Incorrect.

What you just said does not apply to the all 4 Imams of Islam; Abu Hanifa, Malik, Shafi'i, and Ahmad bin Hanbal.

In the Hanafi Madhab (of which I descend from), what you said is completely inccorect.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Lol muslim fite

"My sky fairy says this - WELL MY SKY FAIRY SAYS THIS!"

hahahahaha Religion.

HSC
Incorrect.

What you just said does not apply to the all 4 Imams of Islam; Abu Hanifa, Malik, Shafi'i, and Ahmad bin Hanbal.

In the Hanafi Madhab (of which I descend from), what you said is completely inccorect.
I couldn't give a flying fuck about who you 'descended' from. Islam does not obligate a female to cover her face, nor does it even touch on it, or acknowledge it. Facial covering is clearly a cultural choice, not a religious one.

Don't tell me that I'm incorrect. We all follow things a little differently, so stick with the way you believe things, don't try and reform me k.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
It's all bullshit anyway

Sadiah

HSC
I couldn't give a flying fuck about who you 'descended' from. Islam does not obligate a female to cover her face, nor does it even touch on it, or acknowledge it. Facial covering is clearly a cultural choice, not a religious one.

Don't tell me that I'm incorrect. We all follow things a little differently, so stick with the way you believe things, don't try and reform me k.
Well, get your facts right.

Don't say "Islam does not oblgiate a female to cover her face". Say, that what you believe in, or whatever Imam you follow (if you even follow one), says what your saying.

Plus - straight from the Qur'aan:

“O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allaah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful”

[al-Ahzaab 33:59]

Or, are you going to tell me you don't believe in the Qur'aan either?

HSC
Well, get your facts right.

Don't say "Islam does not oblgiate a female to cover her face". Say, that what you believe in, or whatever Imam you follow (if you even follow one), says what your saying.

Plus - straight from the Qur'aan:

“O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allaah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful”

[al-Ahzaab 33:59]

In Hadith, it articulates, that a female can show her hands, face and feet. Okay?
You sound like a pms-ing ninja, leave me be, and stop forcing things onto everyone by jumping up out of nowhere and saying 'You're incorrect!'

I love how you imply that I am some sort of heathen that will perish in hell or something.

(if you even follow one)
Grow up. Your narrow-mindedness doesn't do good to our already broken image.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Hahahahahhaahah fucking hell

muslim FIIIIGHHHTTTT

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
They were democratically elected. If the French people don't want it then they'll get thrown out the next election and it will be repealed. Next.
Not completely true. Liberal democracy as espoused by America, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and most of Europe and South America is about protecting fundamental human rights from the tyranny of the majority.

Sadiah

HSC
In Hadith, it articulates, that a female can show her hands, face and feet. Okay?
You sound like a pms-ing ninja, leave me be, and stop forcing things onto everyone by jumping up out of nowhere and saying 'You're incorrect!'

I love how you imply that I am some sort of heathen that will perish in hell or something.

Grow up. Your narrow-mindedness doesn't do good to our already broken image.
Relax, why you getting angry and upset for? loll

I only just said what my views are, according to Hanafi. That's all.

And I never implied that you're some sort of heathen that will perish in hell or something.

Stop making things up. Lmao.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Relax, why you getting angry and upset for? loll

I only just said what my views are, according to Hanafi. That's all.

And I never implied that you're some sort of heathen that will perish in hell or something.

Stop making things up. Lmao.
I'm an atheist. How many years will I burn in hell for?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
um why do you follow the views of your imam? why dont you follow your own views from what you understand of the Quran?

my mum doesnt wear a burqa or hijab or anything, is she going to hell now? :(

pman

Banned
HSC

The quran states that the woman should dress modestly or something along those lines...true it doesn't say anything about facial covering

HSC
I'm not angry and upset at all.

I am just trying to communicate to you that you don't need to run to the teachings of an imam...a simple dose of common sense will do. There is no reason for a female to cover her face, is all I'm saying.

It's so ludicrous and pointless that people attempt to justify it so stupidly. Apparently, according to a few crazies roaming the streets, a female must cover her face if she is "extremely beautiful". I think it's absolutely absurd, because:

a) If a female puts the face veil on, it conveys vanity, 'Oh, I'm so pretty I have to cover my face, I have killer looks that you can't see because I am so amazing'.
I met a lady wearing a niqab once, and she showed me her face, which was amazingly beautiful, it's one you'll never forget, but then she explained her reason as to wearing it, and I was like fuck off.

b) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Beauty cannot be measured. What I might see as a pile of shit, another person might praise and love.

c) It makes it seem as if beautiful females or females in general are the reason why insane men go on raping sprees, and that their faces must be covered in order to avoid such an occurrence.

I'm not saying this is the "true" reason, but it is the general consensus. Plus there is no point in wearing it imo.

Sadiah

HSC
um why do you follow the views of your imam? why dont you follow your own views from what you understand of the Quran?

my mum doesnt wear a burqa or hijab or anything, is she going to hell now? :(
Alright bro, it's a free world. Do whatever you want. But don't say that wearing a Hijab or whatever is unnecessary, because the person who wears it believes it is so.

pman

Banned
HSC
I'm not angry and upset at all.

I am just trying to communicate to you that you don't need to run to the teachings of an imam...a simple dose of common sense will do. There is no reason for a female to cover her face, is all I'm saying.

It's so ludicrous and pointless that people attempt to justify it so stupidly. Apparently, according to a few crazies roaming the streets, a female must cover her face if she is "extremely beautiful". I think it's absolutely absurd, because:

a) If a female puts the face veil on, it conveys vanity, 'Oh, I'm so pretty I have to cover my face, I have killer looks that you can't see because I am so amazing'.
I met a lady wearing a niqab once, and she showed me her face, which was amazingly beautiful, it's one you'll never forget, but then she explained her reason as to wearing it, and I was like fuck off.

b) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Beauty cannot be measured. What I might see as a pile of shit, another person might praise and love.

c) It makes it seem as if beautiful females or females in general are the reason why insane men go on raping sprees, and that their faces must be covered in order to avoid such an occurrence.

I'm not saying this is the "true" reason, but it is the general consensus. Plus there is no point in wearing it imo.
if they don;t cover their faces they are uncovered meat left out for cats, just ask sheik al'hilali

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Alright bro, it's a free world. Do whatever you want. But don't say that wearing a Hijab or whatever is unnecessary, because the person who wears it believes it is so.
i believe that wearing the hijab or whatever is unnecessary, and that it's up to the person whether they wanna wear it or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)