Girls why dont you want to be housewives (1 Viewer)

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
ummm i ask those questions to my mum all the time, and we have not divorced after 18 years of being together

La Bomba

HSC
why the hell is the woman meant to be the freaking cook, cleaner and all those stupid stereotyped things you say huh?:evilfire:
ur obviously fucking lazy if u took ooffence. its been since pre-history that the woman provided for the man. we're the fucken reason u didnt get killed by lions and dinosaurs and extincted u dumb bitch!!! we were the ones thousands of years ago hunting lions with spears saving u from geting savaged to death. so i think you owe it to us to fucking cook us a nice fucking meal for fucks sake FUCK!

brendroid

HSC
Um, humans first appeared about 100, 000 years ago.

Dinosaurs were officially extinct about 65 million.

We kinda couldn't save them from the dinos ^^ maybe you did, La Bomba, but I at least missed that time period.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
ur obviously fucking lazy if u took ooffence. its been since pre-history that the woman provided for the man. we're the fucken reason u didnt get killed by lions and dinosaurs and extincted u dumb bitch!!! we were the ones thousands of years ago hunting lions with spears saving u from geting savaged to death. so i think you owe it to us to fucking cook us a nice fucking meal for fucks sake FUCK!
They owe us big time.

La Bomba

HSC
Um, humans first appeared about 100, 000 years ago.

Dinosaurs were officially extinct about 65 million.

We kinda couldn't save them from the dinos ^^ maybe you did, La Bomba, but I at least missed that time period.

well the point is we wuld of saved them from the dino's!!!!!!! well i would of caus im so athletic and strong. but yes the point is that we protected them from extincted and therefore they fucking owe us. and biatch if u dont cook me meal im gona splash a glass of water in ur face to cleanse ur laziness

bio_nut

HSC
You could say they protected men from dying out because they were too fucking stupid to cook their own meals.

Worst troll ever.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
You could say they protected men from dying out because they were too fucking stupid to cook their own meals.

Worst troll ever.
The men could've cooked their meals but they were too busy hunting dem sabre toothed caats and mamoths which womans can't do.

bio_nut

HSC
The men could've cooked their meals but they were too busy hunting dem sabre toothed caats and mamoths which womans can't do.
There wasn't really a reason to hunt them down anyway, except to enlarge their imaginary penis. Unless the cat was attacking the tribes first, which is rather less likely in groups.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
There wasn't really a reason to hunt them down anyway, except to enlarge their imaginary penis. Unless the cat was attacking the tribes first, which is rather less likely in groups.
They hunted them for food, womans cooks the food, man can cook food too but he too tired from the hunting.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
id actually like to be a housewife...

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
actually once my kids are all in primary i guess i'd get bored, so i probably wouldnt want to be a housewife after that
but while they're at home... yeah i'd wanna be a housewife, spend as much time with them as possible :eek:

bio_nut

HSC
actually once my kids are all in primary i guess i'd get bored, so i probably wouldnt want to be a housewife after that
but while they're at home... yeah i'd wanna be a housewife, spend as much time with them as possible :eek:
That's different though, I might consider that too before they went to school. That's being a young mother :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)