• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Girls why dont you want to be housewives (1 Viewer)

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
well the point is we wuld of saved them from the dino's!!!!!!! well i would of caus im so athletic and strong. but yes the point is that we protected them from extincted and therefore they fucking owe us. and biatch if u dont cook me meal im gona splash a glass of water in ur face to cleanse ur laziness
La Bomba, you amuse me more and more every day :party:

La Bomba

HSC
Dont you think you owe it to us for letting you fuck us, impregnate us, then 'further' our species by giving birth to miniature versions of yourself, which in the grand sceme of things, would do more bad than good, and nothing good for the sanity of the person cooking you dinner, ie; the bitch you reproduced with.
see, its like a big circle of shut the fuck up and go to work to pay for my new prada handbag i just bought with your credit card. :]

and for the record, i'd love to be a housewife.

stooge girls love geting fucked, guys have 4000 nerve endigns in their dick, girls have 8000 nerve endings in their clit so chicks obviously fucking love cock so shut up and stop making sex seem like a chore u gronk.

gorjuz_paki

HSC
Everyone has their views on being a housewife or not. I personally believe that just because we are females, it seems that they MUST do the household duties. This is not the case. Most females believe that they should have a good career and not live off their partner whether they are rich with a load of salary or not. It's all based on personal views.

ct92

HSC
I wouldn't have it any other way. My mother never worked, and I would never go back to working after I'd had children.

That said, I'd still need to have something to do with myself all day, so I'd probably go back to postgraduate study part-time when they were old enough, or something like that.

twistedrebel

HSC
How would you afford post-grad? And why would you study if you weren't planning on using it?
1. Do commerce degree
2. get a job in corporate sector
3. Find a husband in the corporate sector on one of those ridiculously high salaries
4. ??????
5. Profit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)