James Ruse? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
This thread is going just a little bit too far don't you guys think?

Seriously there's more to life than comparing schools. It's how much moolah you earn five years later which matters ;) jkjk.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Yet another "lol" thread. Its always the same Ruse-Bashing and duckcowhybrid trying to counter. :)

Official

Bring it on
HSC
We beat you and every other school in the zone at both Swimming/X-Country. 1st in Basketball every year. And last time we played Oz Tag vs you peeps we smacked you 7-3. I was there.

DOTA IS THE BEST GAME OF ALL TIME THOUGH I PLAY IT WEEKLY.

Not asian.
Umm no; sorry m8

duckcowhybrid

HSC
Umm no; sorry m8
Umm no sorry mate I can take a pic of the trophies in our Front Office.

Also Crestwood's G:

The race doesn't matter, James Ruse kids play Cricket. Pretty high participation rate too. Rugby isn't even offered in grade sport (just Touch/Oztag), and we're 2nd to Baulko in Soccer. So sorry mate, you're wrong there too.

Also nikkifc I don't think getting laid is that big of a deal. Seriously 1 night with me I'll be teaching you new shit. That said I know JR kids that aren't virgins. Put it this way, JR chicks are tighter than a gastric band, so you gotta look outside.

I fucking hate JR threads because people put up dumb shit which they have no idea about nor do they have a right to comment about. Pull your heads out of your asses.

duckcowhybrid - Born Better.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad

Also Crestwood's G:

The race doesn't matter, James Ruse kids play Cricket. Pretty high participation rate too. Rugby isn't even offered in grade sport (just Touch/Oztag), and we're 2nd to Baulko in Soccer. So sorry mate, you're wrong there too.

Also nikkifc I don't think getting laid is that big of a deal. Seriously 1 night with me I'll be teaching you new shit. That said I know JR kids that aren't virgins. Put it this way, JR chicks are tighter than a gastric band, so you gotta look outside.

I fucking hate JR threads because people put up dumb shit which they have no idea about nor do they have a right to comment about. Pull your heads out of your asses.

I absolutely love this guy!

nikkifc

HSC
:lol:

Playing doctor with each other doesn't count... :D

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC

Also Crestwood's G:

i didnt say jr kids i said asians haha

twistedrebel

HSC
Dude outside JR most people arent virgins, your just making JR look bad

MetroMattums

HSC
Lol JR should get out some more and play some other schools in sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)