Your Ideal age to get married? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Never.

Ever.
Unless that person is a Victoria's Secret model. Which will never happen.

Yo1anda

HSC
i dont think its matter of marriage. how about what is the ideal age to start churning out kids?
30. although I may make exceptions if a rich man falls hopelessly in love with me and wants me to make 93839739 little yo1anda's and yo1ando's

mes ami

HSC
i believe that there is only infidelity in marriages.

Edit: LOL YOLANDO.

eh. If i end up inheriting an auto immune disease I will adopt little red headed children.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
kids, maybe around 28-32?

Yo1anda

HSC
i believe that there is only infidelity in marriages.

Edit: LOL YOLANDO.

eh. If i end up inheriting an auto immune disease I will adopt little red headed children.
I would actually love to adopt kids and have none biologicaly but I have found that most guys are not comfortable with this ("BUT ITS NOT -MINE-"). I really dont see the point in having kids and going through all the stress/pain/possible complications if there's perfectly healthy kids out there who need homes

BUT BOYS DONT UNDERSTAND THIS FOR SOME REASON

xMaNx

HSC
I would actually love to adopt kids and have none biologicaly but I have found that most guys are not comfortable with this ("BUT ITS NOT -MINE-"). I really dont see the point in having kids and going through all the stress/pain/possible complications if there's perfectly healthy kids out there who need homes

BUT BOYS DONT UNDERSTAND THIS FOR SOME REASON
Why not have your own kids :mad1:

makes sense, you're a woman, the husband is a man, unless you have a natural complication before marriage, you have no excuse not to have kids!

I actually want 2-3 kids :cool:

Yo1anda

HSC

makes sense, you're a woman, the husband is a man, unless you have a natural complication before marriage, you have no excuse not to have kids!

I want my own kids in the sense that I will raise them to hopefully be healthy, well adjusted and happy adults. they dont have to come out of my vagina to be mine.

there's too many kids out there already to have more without considering adoption

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A

some people hate kids

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Age doesn't matter tbh

See how many women I can wife by the age of 24 without purposefully letting relationships degenerate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)