doin it tuff
HSC
lol fuck, if i was a girl u guys would instead be callin me a slut whore etc

havin a penis is great

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
posted this in another thread, but thought it might also be relevant here. enjoy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen

In some cultures, semen is attributed with special properties of masculinity. Several tribes of Papua New Guinea, including the Sambia and the Etoro, believe that semen provides sexual maturation among the younger men of their tribe. To them, sperm possesses the manly nature of the tribal elders, and in order to pass down their authority and powers, younger men of their next generation must fellate their elders and ingest their semen. This custom commences among prepubescent males and postpubescents.[51] This act may also be attributed to the culturally active homosexuality throughout these and other tribes.[52]
Many women dislike the taste and smell of semen.[47] Although it is commonly reported that the taste of semen is significantly influenced by diet,[48] there are no scientific studies that indicate which foods have an effect.[49]
The volume of semen ejaculate varies. A review of 30 studies concluded that the average was around 3.4 milliliters (ml), with some studies finding amounts as high as 4.99 ml or as low as 2.3 ml.[42] In a study with Swedish and Danish men, a prolonged interval between ejaculations caused an increase of the sperm count in the semen but not an increase of its amount.[50]

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
you're posting an awful lot in this thread for someone who hasn't actually done it...

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
eww never spit. if your not going to swallow move away before he comes, spitting is trashy and such a turn off.
and after fooling around if you dont kill me, don't expect a round two. and if there isnt a second round why am i even with you? dont be stupid.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
is it best to spit or swallow?
Depends on the taste. :L
is it ok to kiss straight after or should mouths be washed out?
I think it's nasty, but all the cunts I've been with have thought otherwise. Some of the sluts have snowballed me.
guys what makes a girl good at giving head?
Deep throating that shit.
and the most important question - what do we do whilst waiting for our partner to cum :p
Lick and suck and whatever else. Haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)