Does God exist? (1 Viewer)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

zombies

HSC
well i am not going to argue with u any longer, this does not mean i give up, it just means that you are a bunch of stubborn people. when the day of judgement comes, u cannot deny that u were not informed... good luck with ur lives....
The thing is, you can't seem to provide a solid argument for the existence of god - when you can, please come back :)

MilkDrinker

HSC
well i am not going to argue with u any longer, this does not mean i give up, it just means that you are a bunch of stubborn people. when the day of judgement comes, u cannot deny that u were not informed... good luck with ur lives....[/QUOTE]

just so there isnt confusion, i meant that to be a sign off to what i said, not a continuation of what i said...

IamBread

HSC
since u are going to try and play this game with me, prove to me using historical documents, or documents on any kind to prove that a man named peter parker existed and had been bitten by a radioactive spider... i am not asking for fictional proof but real documentation
Are you saying that the spiderman movies weren't real? WTF you high!?

MilkDrinker

HSC
The thing is, you can't seem to provide a solid argument for the existence of god - when you can, please come back :)
Sorry to come back so soon, but... if you think that you can come and prove to me that god does not exist please do that... if you cannot have any "proof" then u will have a lot of explaining to do...

RANK 1

HSC
well i am not going to argue with u any longer, this does not mean i give up, it just means that you are a bunch of stubborn people. when the day of judgement comes, u cannot deny that u were not informed... good luck with ur lives....[/QUOTE]

just so there isnt confusion, i meant that to be a sign off to what i said, not a continuation of what i said...
have you ever been molested by a priest by the way? it might be the reason why you hold onto this idea that a perfect god exists and he judges every1, so badly even though you cant say why

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I have not read what all of the previous 1074 pages have stated, but I skimmed through the first few, and though I would disprove one point that MilkDrinker said...
• Why you cannot use a comic book to prove Spiderman's existence

The claim here is that the comic book (The Amazing Spider-Man) proves that Spiderman exists. This argument makes the fallacy of begging the question (or circular reasoning). When the argument is set out clearly this becomes obvious:

How do we know Spiderman exists?
Spiderman exists because the comic book says so.
Why should we believe the comic book?
Because the comic book is the canon history of Spiderman.
Spiderman exists because the comic book says so.
Why should we believe the comic book?
Because the comic book is the canon history of Spiderman.

(etc, ad infinitum.)

You cannot use the conclusion you are trying to prove (that Spiderman exists) as one of your premises. The premise “the comic book is the official canon of Spiderman” already assumes the truth of the conclusion.

Well, I can tell you that the comic book is an actually a book containing the history of Spiderman and New York City, many of the events that occurred were actually proved to have happened, this includes fighting the green goblin and such (are you going to try and prove that science does not work or exist either? Explain Doctor Octopus). And it tells the fact that a man named Peter Parker was born to the earth, bitten by a radioactive spider, and said that he was Spiderman. All the people that described the superpowers of Spiderman could not have all made it up. Therefore if it were true, then Spiderman must exist as the amazing wall crawler.

My final point is that MilkDrinker has chosen the weakest arguement they could find to try and prove his point. I believe that there is a Peter Parker, and he as Spiderman came and protected New York City, but thats my beliefs, you are not obliged to believe in anything... BUT, just as I have faith that there is a Spiderman, many of you must have faith that your judgement is correct... but where is your proof that there is not Spiderman...

A story I would like to share with you is one on the link provided... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o29VoxtsFk
It is the story of a Spiderman... it is not comical, just a nice short song.
Thanks
There is unfortunately not enough rep in the world for this post

RANK 1

HSC
Sorry to come back so soon, but... if you think that you can come and prove to me that god does not exist please do that... if you cannot have any "proof" then u will have a lot of explaining to do...
you seem to be under the impression that the onus is on the people rejecting a claim, its up to you to prove that god does exist. its just like how prosecutors have to provide the evidence not the defendant.

if i told you that there was an undectable rainbow shitting unicorn zooming around deep space, how would you prove me wrong? You can't. so does that mean it exists? of course not, cos im the one that would have to provide some sort of proof that my claim exists

Last edited:

Dash8

HSC
He is a perfect God, and the judges fairly...
If there was a God and he was perfect, we wouldn't have children in Africa starving to death and thousands of people in Japan drowning in a tsunami. Events such as these would not happen in a perfect world. Therefore God is not perfect and your religion is completely flawed......

zombies

HSC
But I don't have to prove that god doesnt exist - because there is no proof that he does.

RANK 1

HSC
He is a perfect God, and the judges fairly...
if he judges fairly then why should atheists be scared of judgement day? because assuming he was judging fairly why would he condemn those who have tried searching for proof that he existed but then came to the conclusion that he doesnt exist due to the fact that he hasnt provided any real proof.

zombies

HSC
if he judges fairly then why should atheists be scared of judgement day? because assuming he was judging fairly why would he condemn those who have tried searching for proof that he existed but then came to the conclusion that he doesnt exist due to the fact that he hasnt provided any real proof.
+1

Dash8

HSC
Yay someone who makes sense :D

IamBread

HSC
Did you know that there is an invisible pink unicorn behind you?

Examine

same
HSC
well i am not going to argue with u any longer, this does not mean i give up, it just means that you are a bunch of stubborn people. when the day of judgement comes, u cannot deny that u were not informed... good luck with ur lives....
ohdairony

dakotah

HSC
I'm not going to get involved with the argument but simply state my own reason for belief.

I think God exists simply because I think many people need something greater than themselves to believe in. I don't think that this is the end all of what the universe is.

I'm not going to provide evidence for my own personal belief. Each person has their own.

Last edited:

RANK 1

HSC
I'm not going to get involved with the argument but simply state my own reason for belief.

I think God exists simply because I simply because weak minded people need something greater than themselves to believe in. I don't think that this is the end all of what the universe is.

I'm not going to provide evidence for my own personal belief. Each person has their own.
ftfy

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Lol evolution is called a theory because it specifically explains a phnomena. That doesn't mean it isn't practical.

You wouldn't call it the law of evolution (which are just principles)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)