What pen will make me write the fastest? (2 Viewers)

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Lamy safari fountain pen with a fine or medium nib.

Or a gel pen, or a felt tip.

Basically anything that means you don't have to.put much pressure on the paper to write

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Lamy safari fountain pen with a fine or medium nib.

Or a gel pen, or a felt tip.

Basically anything that means you don't have to.put much pressure on the paper to write

HSC
aren't they overly inky.
My hand always gets in the way and my page smudges like crazy.

enoilgam

HSC
This is pretty much my criteria. There are many pens which excel at this, it's just about finding which one suits you best.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
If you need to write 10 pages, question on whether some of the stuff you're writing is actually relevant.

BlugyBlug

HSC
Gel pen, then put some duct tape on right side of your pinky and ring finger to stop ink from smudging. (other side if you're left handed)

forgot

HSC
Uni Grad
ink joys are good, they flow easily and you dont have to apply much pressure on them.

deviouswatch

HSC
Whatever you do don't get kilometricos, those things start sliding out of your hands and you have to grip em real hard after the 1hr mark of exams, although for usual class they are pretty solid.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Whatever you do don't get kilometricos, those things start sliding out of your hands and you have to grip em real hard after the 1hr mark of exams, although for usual class they are pretty solid.
Too thin for my liking. I prefer 4 in 1 pens, however that's just my preference.

pscecelia

HSC
paper mate FTW <3333 its the one that clicks but runs out fast! I only last me 2 exams which are essay based

Eduard_Khil

CASIO fx-82ES PLUS
HSC
N/A
custom built pen with electronic signals connected in neural sync with your mind, allowing you to effectively print out what you think.
420 words per minute, you'll get those pages.
Might also consider using low heat materials, especially if you're a fast thinker, that friction you generate with the pen and the paper at super high speeds may lead to an increase in heat, and thus burning of the paper in the exam.
Oh and of course with a felt tip pen, you want that fine tip to flow nicely while you write.
Go prepared.

BigBadBader

HSC
custom built pen with electronic signals connected in neural sync with your mind, allowing you to effectively print out what you think.
Might also consider using low heat materials, especially if you're a fast thinker, that friction you generate with the pen and the paper at super high speeds may lead to an increase in heat, and thus burning of the paper in the exam.
Oh and of course with a felt tip pen, you want that fine tip to flow nicely while you write.
Go prepared.
This. 10/10

pscecelia

HSC
Go prepared.

oooohhh dangit gurl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)