Year 10 to 11 Selective Schools (1 Viewer)

myinnermonkey

Time Lord Companion
HSC
Hey everyone, I just wanted to say thanks for all your help! I ended up applying for Baulkham Hills, Penrith and Sydney Girls. So far I don't know if I got into Penrith and Baulkham Hills, but I've been offered a place at Sydney Girls! Thanks for all of your help, I really appreciated it!! :D

myinnermonkey

Time Lord Companion
HSC
Congrats! Are you going to Sydney Girls maybe?
Thank you!! And yeah, I think I may go there. I'm not exactly sure when I'd get the other results, and I only have until the 9th of September to confirm it, so I'm thinking that I will go there. Plus, it's a really good opportunity that I just can't pass up! :)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey everyone, I just wanted to say thanks for all your help! I ended up applying for Baulkham Hills, Penrith and Sydney Girls. So far I don't know if I got into Penrith and Baulkham Hills, but I've been offered a place at Sydney Girls! Thanks for all of your help, I really appreciated it!! :D
Gratz!!

Another 'selective school transfer' success story on BoS :')

Heyyo123

HSC
N/A
Thank you!! And yeah, I think I may go there. I'm not exactly sure when I'd get the other results, and I only have until the 9th of September to confirm it, so I'm thinking that I will go there. Plus, it's a really good opportunity that I just can't pass up! :)
That's great to hear! I am just curious...
But what will you do if Baulkham Hills contact you on 5th September saying that you have been offered a place? :p

myinnermonkey

Time Lord Companion
HSC
Gratz!!

Another 'selective school transfer' success story on BoS :')
Thank you! Haha, yep! It's another one to add to the list of successful stories!

That's great to hear! I am just curious...
But what will you do if Baulkham Hills contact you on 5th September saying that you have been offered a place? :p
Well, since I have until the 9th of September to confirm it, I may wait a while and see if I get accepted at Baulkham Hills. :) But if I don't get an offer from them by the deadline, I'll stick to Sydney Girls. My parents are pretty keen on it, anyways.

Edit: On second thought, I'm pretty much set on Sydney Girls! :p

Last edited:

Heyyo123

HSC
N/A
Thank you! Haha, yep! It's another one to add to the list of successful stories!

Well, since I have until the 9th of September to confirm it, I may wait a while and see if I get accepted at Baulkham Hills. :) But if I don't get an offer from them by the deadline, I'll stick to Sydney Girls. My parents are pretty keen on it, anyways.

Edit: On second thought, I'm pretty much set on Sydney Girls! :p
That's great! It's a really good school and I think you will do well in Sydney Girls!

Carsbooks

HSC
Just wondering, does anyone know how the Baulko enrolments are being selected?? Like is there an interview process or not since they don't have a test?? :(

myinnermonkey

Time Lord Companion
HSC
Just wondering, does anyone know how the Baulko enrolments are being selected?? Like is there an interview process or not since they don't have a test?? :(
Ahh, I have no idea, sorry. I haven't gotten the results for it, so I'm afraid I can't be of any help. I highly doubt there's going to be an interview though (someone correct me if I'm wrong). :) Good luck for your application. I hope you get in!

Carsbooks

HSC
Ahahaha' thanks :D I really want to move!

I have been told some people have been called but results are sent out near the end of this month so I'll wait and see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)