Year 10 to 11 Selective Schools (1 Viewer)

Lalaloop

HSC
I actually replied to this thread, but I never actually told anyone of my results;
I made it into 3 selective schools out of 4 which I applied, and these include Girraween, Penrith and Hurlstone Ag.
I bombed the Fort Street exam. The pressure was too much. >___<
I come from a ranked 120-ish school, so to those out there looking at this, there is HOPE. :D Don't give in.
Little tip; when you do that darn Fort Street exam, try your best not to look around. When MissyL and I did the test, there were probably 166 applicants. Very, very VERY tense atmosphere.

elemental hero

HSC
Thank you! Haha, yep! It's another one to add to the list of successful stories!

Well, since I have until the 9th of September to confirm it, I may wait a while and see if I get accepted at Baulkham Hills. :) But if I don't get an offer from them by the deadline, I'll stick to Sydney Girls. My parents are pretty keen on it, anyways.

Edit: On second thought, I'm pretty much set on Sydney Girls! :p

Congratz to u - I got accepted into SBHS yr 11 and owe it all to people on bored of studies for their help.
To those who are concerned about their schools rank when moving to a selective school, dont be... I moved from a school ranked in the 500s (literally) to a school ranked in the top 10.

Last edited:

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
I actually replied to this thread, but I never actually told anyone of my results;
I made it into 3 selective schools out of 4 which I applied, and these include Girraween, Penrith and Hurlstone Ag.
I bombed the Fort Street exam. The pressure was too much. >___<
I come from a ranked 120-ish school, so to those out there looking at this, there is HOPE. :D Don't give in.
Little tip; when you do that darn Fort Street exam, try your best not to look around. When MissyL and I did the test, there were probably 166 applicants. Very, very VERY tense atmosphere.
Congrats on the 3 offers. It's unfortunate that the Fort Street exam didn't go so well but the other 3 schools are all great schools.

Congratz to u - I got accepted into SBHS yr 11 and owe it all to people on bored of studies for their help.
Nah man, most of it is due to your own efforts.

Once again, congrats and gl for Year 11 + 12!

Good to see more success stories :)

Helper10101

HSC
Ahahaha' thanks :D I really want to move!

I have been told some people have been called but results are sent out near the end of this month so I'll wait and see.
"Don't stop believin" - You'll get there in the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)