What have you eaten today? (4 Viewers)

kfnmpah

HSC
What sort of bicycle do you ride?

A lot of cyclists don't stop at stop signs or red lights, depending upon if it is clear or not. Obvs if there is ancoming car in the way you should stop.
i've got a 6-speed step through from reid cycles. nothing fancy but it gets me where i need to go.
If i'm riding when it's quiet (early mornings, late at night, weekends etc) i'll not stop at lights or come to a full stop at a stop sign. like if there are no cars. if there are, i will doe. I'm pretty cautious when i'm cycling because people are cunts. I kicked a car yesterday because i was going straight in the bike lane and they were turning left. sped up and cut in front of me to make a green arrow. if i didn't brake suddenly i would have been toast.

anyway

3 eggs w/ spinach
couple of cashews
seaweed salad
punnet of strawberries
some peanut m&ms
tin of 4 bean mix
1L diet coke whoops so bad
tea
coffee
water

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
i've got a 6-speed step through from reid cycles. nothing fancy but it gets me where i need to go.
If i'm riding when it's quiet (early mornings, late at night, weekends etc) i'll not stop at lights or come to a full stop at a stop sign. like if there are no cars. if there are, i will doe. I'm pretty cautious when i'm cycling because people are cunts. I kicked a car yesterday because i was going straight in the bike lane and they were turning left. sped up and cut in front of me to make a green arrow. if i didn't brake suddenly i would have been toast.

anyway

3 eggs w/ spinach
couple of cashews
seaweed salad
punnet of strawberries
some peanut m&ms
tin of 4 bean mix
1L diet coke whoops so bad
tea
coffee
water
I've got a Reid one also although mine has more gears althogh I'm not sure how many. 18 or 21 I think. It's too many anyway as I can never remember which ones are high/low and which levers to pull to go up or down the gears. For some stupid reason it differs on the left and right hand sides.

Spinach roll
Some pringles
Some peas in pods, I had forgotten how good these are
Orange juice
Water
Homemade ice coffee

kfnmpah

HSC
so you have 3 on the left and 6 or 7 on the left?

put it on 2 or 3 on the left and just use the ones on the right if you're just cruising around lol

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
so you have 3 on the left and 6 or 7 on the left?

put it on 2 or 3 on the left and just use the ones on the right if you're just cruising around lol
Yeah, definitely 3 on the left, and probably 6 or 7 on the right. I put the left one on the middle one and then the right one also in the middle sort of. I basically just use one gear most of the time.

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC
white chocolate mocha

man i really need to start exercising/not eating as much shit food

Last edited:

kfnmpah

HSC
white chocolate mocha

me too it is really upsetting but i hate exercising and i like eating shit food

2 mini caramellos
protein shake
strawberries
banana
tin of 4 bean mix with pepper and taco seasoning
mint patty

greentae

HSC
N/A
cereal with milk, apple, chia seeds, almonds, and an egg
muesli bar
avocado sandwich
noodles with chicken, bok choy and pasta sauce lel
yoghurt, strawberries, weetbix and milkk

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Thanks

white chocolate mocha

So do I. Some days I eat healthy, then other days are shit.

me too it is really upsetting but i hate exercising and i like eating shit food
Same. I've started to take note what I eat though and read all the nutritional info. E.g. I was looking at regular looking blueberry muffin packs at Cole's today that looked good, then read that each one was 450 calories. It's not worth it so I didn't buy them.

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC
it is so hard to crack 46kgs
i keep getting to 46.5 then go back up to 47 (and maybe a bit past) and then back down to 46.5 far outttttttttttttttt

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC
wouldn't surprise me if i were around 30% body fat though
i am all butter and no bread but i don't have *enough* motivation to start exercising again

kfnmpah

HSC
oh man high bf% worst
make dat ass shake etc

i'm noticing i'mstarting to get a bit soft and i'm starting riding more and doing *some* stuff
i went to the gym at 6:30 this morning before i opened up and i have never been that bored in my life. terrible. exercising without an immediate purpose is the worst (i.e. playing sport, getting somewhere)

i forget my point
but yeah

oh wait no

ok how do you only eat 4 pieces of chocolate i would eat like half the block teehee

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC
oh man high bf% worst
make dat ass shake etc

i'm noticing i'mstarting to get a bit soft and i'm starting riding more and doing *some* stuff
i went to the gym at 6:30 this morning before i opened up and i have never been that bored in my life. terrible. exercising without an immediate purpose is the worst (i.e. playing sport, getting somewhere)

i forget my point
but yeah

oh wait no

ok how do you only eat 4 pieces of chocolate i would eat like half the block teehee
ikr i used to go to the gym for 2 hours, 4x a week and every single minute in there was the worst ever

hehe i know it was more of a jock but i will answer anyway
because i melt my chocolate then eat it by dipping/rolling a small spoon in it so it eliminates that kind of mindless eating + feels like i'm eating more because melted and lots of dipping, so 4 pieces ends up feeling like more than enough2satisfy
#effystips4lyf

enoilgam

HSC
To be honest, I've never been able to eat that much chocolate in one sitting. Like, I just find it too filling after a few bites - I can only get through about half a Mars bar before I'm sick of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)