Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawrliongirl

HSC
OMG me too! Haven't gone on a lot lately because of senior years, what games do you prefer? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aah cool! xD neither, ive been so busy. Idk, i play different games, i really really like skyrim, probably my fave. i also started playing League of Legends. Idk, I like fantasy and stuff :3 and I also like FPS games and RPG games and stuff :3 :3 I really haven't played that much this year though because of school D:

rawrliongirl

HSC
OMG me too! Haven't gone on a lot lately because of senior years, what games do you prefer? :)

aah cool! xD neither, ive been so busy. Idk, i play different games, i really really like skyrim, probably my fave. i also started playing League of Legends. Idk, I like fantasy and stuff :3 and I also like FPS games and RPG games and stuff :3 :3 I really haven't played that much this year though because of school D:

rawrliongirl

HSC
OMMMMMGGG I don't know a lot of their songs, but therapy is my go to sad song <3

OMG XD All Time Low are probably my favourite band, or they're tied for first place with Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil and Fall Out Boy xD xD xD they're just so awesome ^.^ ALEX GASKARTHHHHH <3 aaah i love Therapy <3 Remembering Sunday is also pretty sad. i love too many of their songs to name my favourite ahaha :D :D

rawrliongirl

HSC
OMMMMMGGG I don't know a lot of their songs, but therapy is my go to sad song <3

OMG XD All Time Low are probably my favourite band, or they're tied for first place with Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil and Fall Out Boy xD xD xD they're just so awesome ^.^ ALEX GASKARTHHHHH <3 aaah i love Therapy <3 Remembering Sunday is also pretty sad. i love too many of their songs to name my favourite ahaha :D :D

rawrliongirl

HSC
hey if anyone added me on fb before, can u pm me the link to ur profile cos I made a new fb and need to add people again!

lavender1001

HSC
Ma journee etait fantastique mais j'ai un controle de francais :) (My day was fantastic but i have a french test)

wbu?
ほんとに~! 今日私はかがくのテストがありました! 先週も日本語のテストがありました。今日テストはちょっとむずかしかったと思います。
(Really?!.Today I had a Chem test. Last week I also had a Japanese test. I think today's test was a little hard. ) lool

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
ほんとに~! 今日私はかがくのテストがありました! 先週も日本語のテストがありました。今日テストはちょっとむずかしかったと思います。
(Really?!.Today I had a Chem test. Last week I also had a Japanese test. I think today's test was a little hard. ) lool
Je suis sûr que vous avez fait bien :) (i'm sure u did well)
Vous êtes si bon au japonais (ur so good at japanese)
qu'est-ce que tu as fait aujourd'hui? (what did u do today?)

lavender1001

HSC
Je suis sûr que vous avez fait bien :) (i'm sure u did well)
Vous êtes si bon au japonais (ur so good at japanese)
qu'est-ce que tu as fait aujourd'hui? (what did u do today?)
あなたのフランス語は私の日本語よりもっといいでしょう。(Your France is way better than my Japanese!) I didnt do much today, just a test and that was it lol.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
あなたのフランス語は私の日本語よりもっといいでしょう。(Your France is way better than my Japanese!) I didnt do much today, just a test and that was it lol.
merci beaucoup mon ami :) (thank u very much my friend)
j'espere que tu vas bien ! (i hope u are going well)
Je suis désolé si ce hasard mais est-ce que tu aime lire? (i'm so sorry if this is random but do u like to read?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)