2014/15 Australian Summer of Cricket Thread :D (1 Viewer)

turntaker

HSC
someone plz explain why cricket is such a big deal

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
This is why I love ODI's and test cricket!

THE TENSION, THE TWIST AND TURNS, THE SUSPENSE

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
someone plz explain why cricket is such a big deal
Legit cricket is lyf <3
There are sooo many beautiful, indescribable aspects of cricket.
It's not just a sport, there's so much more to it! You just have to watch it to appreciate it's uniqueness.

This is why I love ODI's and test cricket!

THE TENSION, THE TWIST AND TURNS, THE SUSPENSE
<3

Me too omgg

Simran-

HSC
Aww I know right. They're not settling well :/
Let's hope for the best in future matches :D

And omg Australia is totally getting rekt by England. Nice to see Australia under some pressure for a change!
Im so disappointed with them and this is our world cup team plus or minus a few members who might be on the bench. They should be glad that they have the chance to play 50 over cricket on Australian pitches with the world cup team RIGHT BEFORE THE FREAKING WORLD CUP!!!! And they're losing every single match!
India is world no.2 in ODI's and after the test series we had, I thought they might be able to redeem themselves, but, no. What's happened to the team? Supposedly, these "men in blue" who adopt a totally different character and approach as soon as they wear their blue uniform are all out for 153!
I thought Kohli might carry his good form into this tri-series and for the upcoming world cup....but he has been the one who has disappointed the most. And to say he's India's major weapon for the world cup.

Australia really felt the pressure in last 20-25 overs. But as usual, they never show any signs of it and continue to bat confidently until they win. Unlike the Indian Cricket Team, which collapses like bicycles on a stand when one player gets out.

Simran-

HSC
Legit cricket is lyf <3
There are sooo many beautiful, indescribable aspects of cricket.
It's not just a sport, there's so much more to it! You just have to watch it to appreciate it's uniqueness.

<3

Me too omgg
Hi-5! Cricket is religion and sachin is our god :D

crazy_paki123

HSC
Im so disappointed with them and this is our world cup team plus or minus a few members who might be on the bench. They should be glad that they have the chance to play 50 over cricket on Australian pitches with the world cup team RIGHT BEFORE THE FREAKING WORLD CUP!!!! And they're losing every single match!
India is world no.2 in ODI's and after the test series we had, I thought they might be able to redeem themselves, but, no. What's happened to the team? Supposedly, these "men in blue" who adopt a totally different character and approach as soon as they wear their blue uniform are all out for 153!
I thought Kohli might carry his good form into this tri-series and for the upcoming world cup....but he has been the one who has disappointed the most. And to say he's India's major weapon for the world cup.

Australia really felt the pressure in last 20-25 overs. But as usual, they never show any signs of it and continue to bat confidently until they win. Unlike the Indian Cricket Team, which collapses like bicycles on a stand when one player gets out.
DW Boom Boom is coming for the Indian bowlers. Shehzad has more talent than Kohli (at getting out quicker probably :p), Junaid and Irfan will bounce the Indians back to India. Pakistan will probably not win the world cup, but we WILL beat India (probs not :L)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC

Me too omg. They honestly really need to pick it up. Like technically test matches was like a white wash. And now they're screwing up one dayers :((

Really don't know what happened to Kohli. He's like the Steve Smith of India's team. And our bowlers, omg... We don't even have ones that are reliable and consistent apart from Ashwin. And Dhawan wtf. He should be kicked out of the team.

Not sure how this match is gonna happen today: the weather forecast says it's gonna rain the whole day :/ But hopefully India make quick runs incase Duckworth-Lewis is used.

And haha, nice analogy! It honestly does feel like a bicycle collapsing.

Simmy... is that you.
Nah lol different user

Last edited:

mreditor16

HSC
I'm on my way to the game. As for the weather, only drizzle is expected at times, so I doubt there will be much disruption or loss of overs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)