Paris Terror Attack (2 Viewers)

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
The first, Omar bin Yahya bin Ibrahim al-Barkati, was executed for the crime of incest in the southwestern Asir region
The second victim, Yassir bin Hussein al-Hamza, also a Saudi, was executed in northwestern Jawf region for smuggling amphetamine pills, the ministry said.
In a separate case in the city of Mecca, Latif Khan Nurzada, a Pakistani national, was beheaded for smuggling heroin into the kingdom.
Prior to that, on Monday, Saudi Arabia executed Moussa al-Zahrani, a teacher convicted of raping several girls in the city of Jiddah – charges he denied.
Yeah they're not exactly paragon of virtues getting executed. So we have so far drug smugglers, incestuous fuckers and a rapist.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...low-firing-squads-in-executions-10003449.html

Land of the free.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
yeah, its the same muslim-loving retards who call connservatives barbaric for supporting the death penalty whilst calling anyone who dares criticize the backwardness of nearly all muslim countries 'racist'

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
notice that the state which this article was talking about hasn't actually executed anyone since 1976, and it certainly wasn't for something like incest

"it's okay for muslims to behead people for incest because one US state has the death penalty but hasn't actually used it for 4 decades"

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/saudi-preacher-who-raped-daughter-5-death-freed/2525379/

A 'celebrity' Saudi preacher accused of raping, torturing and killing his five-year-old daughter has reportedly been released from custody after agreeing to pay 'blood money'.

Fayhan al-Ghamdi had been accused of killing his daughter Lama, who suffered multiple injuries including a crushed skull, broken back, broken ribs, a broken left arm and extensive bruising and burns. Social workers say she had also been repeatedly raped and burnt.

Fayhan al-Ghamdi admitted using a cane and cables to inflict the injuries after doubting his five-year-old daughter's virginity and taking her to a doctor, according to the campaign group Women to Drive.

Rather than getting the death penalty or receiving a long prison sentence for the crime, Fayhan al-Ghamdi served only a few months in jail before a judge ruled the prosecution could only seek 'blood money'.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
notice that the state which this article was talking about hasn't actually executed anyone since 1976, and it certainly wasn't for something like incest

"it's okay for muslims to behead people for incest because one US state has the death penalty but hasn't actually used it for 4 decades"
Uhhh because its fucking wyoming? Utah just recently executed someone through firing squad.

I'm just calling you out on your hypocrisy. You're no different than an islamist bigot with hardcore conservative views. The biggest death penalty state is China and I'm sure they're not very muslim.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Uhhh because its fucking wyoming? Utah just recently executed someone through firing squad.

I'm just calling you out on your hypocrisy. You're no different than an islamist bigot with hardcore conservative views. The biggest death penalty state is China and I'm sure they're not very muslim.
Well first of all, it's mostly the act of beheading itself that I was taking issue with.

Secondly, Utah doesn't execute people for drug crimes and they don't allow child rapists/murderers to be spared the death penalty by paying the government money.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Well first of all, it's mostly the act of beheading itself that I was taking issue with.

Secondly, Utah doesn't execute people for drug crimes and they don't allow child rapists/murderers to be spared the death penalty by paying the government money.
Before 2008 the US did allow death penalty more broadly for high level narcotics trafficking

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_v._Louisiana

the power of the state to impose the death penalty against an individual for committing a crime that did not result in the death of the victim is now limited to crimes against the state (e.g. espionage, treason).

Curiously, the majority opinion left open the possibility of the death penalty for 'drug kingpins', as well as treason, espionage and terrorism, these being considered crimes against 'the State' rather than against 'individual persons':

"Our concern here is limited to crimes against individual persons. We do not address, for example, crimes defining and punishing treason, espionage, terrorism, and drug kingpin activity, which are offenses against the State.
So yes, the US does impose death penalty on drug trafficking to an extent.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Last edited:

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
gee, not wanting your country filled with muslims, those people must be insane!

ignore the fact that its not even LEGAL for openly non-muslim people to live in numerous muslim countries, and these people could even face death
The rhongiya people have been living there for century, yet somehow for you genocide is justified.

I heard the aryan nation is recruiting, maybe you should join them.

there's a difference between having the power to do something and actually routinely doing it.
Dude multiple Asian non-muslim countries still impose the death penalty on drug trafficking. It has very to do with religion.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/peter-gar...china-for-drug-smuggling-20141213-126dho.html

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
The rhongiya people have been living there for century, yet somehow for you genocide is justified.

I heard the aryan nation is recruiting, maybe you should join them.
Muslim countries are worse than this but you don't give two shits about that

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Yeah i gathered BoS Hitler would support genocide if it happens to non white people cos apparently it's justified when other politically corrupt countries completely removed from Burma don't give people their rights

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Besides Saudi Arabia, you do realize there are minority religious groups in the ME right? Christians and Druze have lived in the Levant and Iraq for thousands of years.

Somehow you can justify actual fucking genocide. Where have I ever defended the action of islamic militants or the governments of ME regimes? I'm just purely pointing out your hypocrisy and that you're no different to any ME government.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
You don't care about anything muslims do in the middle east which is why you're always desperately trying (and failing) to prove that other groups are just as bad as muslims are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)