Paris Terror Attack (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
We've gone through this many times, sharia is mostly a method of arbitration.
Not in most muslim countries it's not. Not for the muslims who go on sharia patrols its not.

First I get told 'shariah means different thigns to different muslims'.

Now I'm being told that 'shariah is X'.

That's like asking australians "do you favour laws with christian values" no fucking shit Sherlock.
No it's absolutely not. It's like asking if one supports laws based on Christianity/the bible. And answering yes to that question would make you a 'right-wing nutjob' according to leftist islam apologists.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
If one wants to see just how 'islamophobic' western governments are, consider the fact that Putin was condemned globally for his laws against homosexuality expression and the growing influence of the orthodox church criticized, whereas the the death of King Abdullah whose country flat-out executes homosexuals has been met with western politicians who can't speak highly enough of the man, traveling to saudi arabia and calling him a great leader and a wonderful man.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Not in most muslim countries it's not. Not for the muslims who go on sharia patrols its not.

First I get told 'shariah means different thigns to different muslims'.

Now I'm being told that 'shariah is X'.

No it's absolutely not. It's like asking if one supports laws based on Christianity/the bible. And answering yes to that question would make you a 'right-wing nutjob' according to leftist islam apologists.
Most of the "laws" in the Koran are practically the same in the Bible. Why do you think Gay marriage isn't legal in Australia? Why do you think homosexual acts were criminal offences not too long ago? If you don't think our legal system has influences from judeo-christian laws, then you obviously have your head stuck up your ass.

This is not to say these laws are justified, just that we have our own religious influences in our laws as well and it's the same as the middle east. Saudi Arabia is essentially the Vatican of the ME. They House of Saud has to be more muslim than anyone because they are the custodians of Mecca and Medina. We all know the ME is a shithole, you can blame wahabissm for all this shit. Muslims who actually live under Sharia try and escape it. Why do you think Aceh was criticized by the Indo government for publicly caning a woman for being in a house with another man?

Trying to find the news article, even ISIS' brutal enforcement of Sharia law has been met with MASSIVE MASSIVE opposition of respected muslim scholar. Name one major Imam that condones the actions of ISIS. They are nothing but a bunch of bandits and thugs who have taken over Syria and Iraq. ISIS or AQ Iraq USED to sell fucking drugs to people to raise revenue. All their funding is essentially common gang related activity.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Most of the "laws" in the Koran are practically the same in the Bible. Why do you think Gay marriage isn't legal in Australia? Why do you think homosexual acts were criminal offences not too long ago? If you don't think our legal system has influences from judeo-christian laws, then you obviously have your head stuck up your ass.
I didn't say they don't. I'm saying most people don't consider them that way. And still, it doesn't matter how simialr or different they are, wanting to impose shariah law on a non-muslim country makes you a fundamentalist.

Trying to find the news article, even ISIS' brutal enforcement of Sharia law has been met with MASSIVE MASSIVE opposition of respected muslim scholar. Name one major Imam that condones the actions of ISIS. They are nothing but a bunch of bandits and thugs who have taken over Syria and Iraq. ISIS or AQ Iraq USED to sell fucking drugs to people to raise revenue. All their funding is essentially common gang related activity.
so I point out growing number of radical muslims in UK and you're asking me to prove that muslim leaders support ISIS?

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Did you even read the article? First sentence

"An 11-hour gun battle broke out after police entered the remote town of Mamasapano, held by the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) without coordinating with the rebels as required under their ceasefire agreement."

You seriously have zero understanding of any conflict that you ever talk about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moro_insurgency_in_the_Philippines

In 2013, two main camps of the Abu Sayyaf group were overrun by forces of the Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF) in its latest offensive in Patikul.[56] According to MNLF leader Nur Misuari, the MNLF offensive against the Abu Sayyaf is because of the MNLF opposition to the Abu Sayyafs human rights abuses which goes against Islam.
I'd say that's pretty moderate, them lot overran Abu Sayyaf (AQ asia) positions because they're wahhabist dickheads trying to instil hardcore islamic law.

This shit has been going on since the late 60s. Got VERY LITTLE to do with religion and more to do with ethnic tensions.

Moderate Catholics.

Last edited:

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Did you even read the article? First sentence

"An 11-hour gun battle broke out after police entered the remote town of Mamasapano, held by the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) without coordinating with the rebels as required under their ceasefire agreement."

You seriously have zero understanding of any conflict that you ever talk about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moro_insurgency_in_the_Philippines

I'd say that's pretty moderate, them lot overran Abu Sayyaf (AQ asia) positions because they're wahhabist dickheads trying to instil hardcore islamic law.

This shit has been going on since the late 60s. Got VERY LITTLE to do with religion and more to do with ethnic tensions.

Moderate Catholics.
Why do they even bother abbreviating it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)