What course!? (1 Viewer)

Iccehy

HSC
So i like all these things:

- Expressing yourself, helping others, and understanding about the world around you, know why and how things happen, learning about how things came to be …
- Wouldn’t be a job that would put yourself totally into someone elses servitude, you also want to have your say and control, to express yourself and your colours (let people know what kind of person I am) – Art and creativity ; something that inspires others to do something positive
- I have this undying desire to learn everything, often all at once. But a job that allows me to research and totally immerse myself in the world around me, find out about how and why things happen – this includes looking at the history of things as well as the present to help find a possible future outlook
- How things work and why they work (history and behaviour...)
- Animals; helping animals, dogs, cats; consider to be animal helper.
- Creating magic; inspiration in any way.

qwert73

HSC
Do an economics of commerce degree and volunteer at rspca or something like that on weekends

Occupied

HSC
N/A
mayb teaching? alot of your points seem to be based around inspiring others + impacting on someone in a meaningful way; both which a skillfull teacher is able to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)