2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
no.
you have to be really fucking stupid to ask a question like that.

explains why your brain can't even handle general maths.
Sheesh, I guess that means I'm stewpid too.

Personally I chose subjects that I:

A. Enjoy
&
B. Are relevant to the degree I want to do.

Like, I'm not doing math because it's not a prerequisite to my course + I already understand math, though I found it boring.

Wtf are you studying? 5 "for dummies" books?

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
Yo, how's SDD going for you?
My teacher is a trainwreck. He goes off on so many tangents. It's fine, though, I can read the textbook for the "theory" (aka useless junk you won't ever need as a software developer) and I've been programming since like year 8 so I'm fine with all the assignments.

Currently tying second in the class.

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
My teacher is a trainwreck. He goes off on so many tangents. It's fine, though, I can read the textbook for the "theory" (aka useless junk you won't ever need as a software developer) and I've been programming since like year 8 so I'm fine with all the assignments.

Go practise AIO problems, then you'll be at top of your class.

UnbiasedProductivity

The lurker.
HSC

Ah, you're in a similar situation to me, my teacher is actually an English teacher (and not a very good one either), but she teaches SDD. And as for reading the textbook, which one do you use? There's hardly and material out there for SDD, not that it's really required though. Does your teacher place a heavy emphasis on documentation?
We've come to the point where we call it Software Documentation, and Documentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)