2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Lol, my parents are the polar opposite.

They organised extensive renovations to be carried out throughout my HSC year. SERIOUSLY? the bathroom starts in a fortnight, internal walls are being knocked out to make it 'open plan' and I'm just sitting at my laptop hollering stfu every so often and giving tradies my :mad2: face ahaha.

I'm trying to do a bit of work in the holidays while its still quiet because I'm going to be interrupted a lot, and my mum keeps saying
'Come and pick out fixtures with me'
'Oh look, the suns out :sun: Do you want to go to the beach and get one of those gelato's you like from that place?'
lelel we had renovations planned during summer holidays but they got cancelled cuz of some other stuff
i was actually fine with it lelele becuase i was getting a new room :D

StudiousStudent

HSC
lelel we had renovations planned during summer holidays but they got cancelled cuz of some other stuff
i was actually fine with it lelele becuase i was getting a new room :D
Oh damn, maybe they'll reschedule it?

I'm a bit pedantic about the way my room is kept.

Everything has to be put away and be neat or I can't get any work done. I'll just spin on my chair and get distracted by the mess and procrastinate about cleaning my room and getting school work done :p

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Oh damn, maybe they'll reschedule it?

I'm a bit pedantic about the way my room is kept.

Everything has to be put away and be neat or I can't get any work done. I'll just spin on my chair and get distracted by the mess and procrastinate about cleaning my room and getting school work done :p

i have a mental picture of the girl in your avatar just spinning on a office chair in the middle of the room on a perpetual loop

leehuan

HSC

They organised extensive renovations to be carried out throughout my HSC year. SERIOUSLY? the bathroom starts in a fortnight, internal walls are being knocked out to make it 'open plan' and I'm just sitting at my laptop hollering stfu every so often and giving tradies my :mad2: face ahaha.

I'm trying to do a bit of work in the holidays while it's still quiet because I'm going to be interrupted a lot, and my mum keeps saying:
'Oh look, the suns out :sun: Do you want to go to the beach and get one of those gelato's you like from that place?'
Timing on the renovations - Horrible.

Getting a bit of help - eh, I still remain my stance on why are you doing work during your last proper holidays

StudiousStudent

HSC
Timing on the renovations - Horrible.

Getting a bit of help - eh, I still remain my stance on why are you doing work during your last proper holidays
My Legal studies teacher tells students to cruise through their work and go on a cruise at the end of the HSC. Makes me smile :)

StudiousStudent

HSC
That's probably cause that's the big break lol
Probably.

I've accomplished a lot today though - no regrets. I've completed 29/30 aspects of an assignment. When I was given this assignment it looked like Chinese to me (I literally thought I wasn't capable of doing it). So I'm pree proud :)

I'm going to ponder the last aspect though - that's not Chinese; it's wingdings.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC

I'm trying to do a bit of work in the holidays while it's still quiet because I'm going to be interrupted a lot, and my mum keeps saying:
I'm moving house and going overseas for a week during the HSC HAHAHHA kill me

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
meet is @ Town Hall, Wednesday
for most of the day or until people get bored and leave
Cards Against Humanity will be played.
Blood will be spilled (jks)

ml125

HSC
meet is @ Town Hall, Wednesday
for most of the day or until people get bored and leave
Cards Against Humanity will be played.
Blood will be spilled (jks)
Probs will if we end up playing Mao again .-. Nah jks I'm just gonna shut up in fear of being penalised lelel

... I think I remember some of the rules? Oh well hope for the best meeeep

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
Probs will if we end up playing Mao again .-. Nah jks I'm just gonna shut up in fear of being penalised lelel

... I think I remember some of the rules? Oh well hope for the best meeeep
But you have to know when to speak...

I'll have to figure out the rules again LMAO

mrstripedshades

HSC
best thing about these holidays is waking up whenever I want.. Pretty much my only time in year its gonna happen till school ends.

SO many great matches coming up, Real Madrid v Wolfsburg, PSG vs Shitty, West Ham vs Man Utd, Pool vs BvB, Victory vs Roar.

DAMN

Man Im so sad I am gonna miss out on the Euro, though I may have not gone any way cus of whats happening these days, but my Dad and sister are even going to England in those days... This will probably be one of the best Euro's too, France is a great place for it, and from what UEFA plans for the next Euro, I am guessing they will never be in one country/area again. Cus theres not as much profit :l

Bestintheworld

HSC
best thing about these holidays is waking up whenever I want.. Pretty much my only time in year its gonna happen till school ends.

SO many great matches coming up, Real Madrid v Wolfsburg, PSG vs Shitty, West Ham vs Man Utd, Pool vs BvB, Victory vs Roar.

DAMN

Man Im so sad I am gonna miss out on the Euro, though I may have not gone any way cus of whats happening these days, but my Dad and sister are even going to England in those days... This will probably be one of the best Euro's too, France is a great place for it, and from what UEFA plans for the next Euro, I am guessing they will never be in one country/area again. Cus theres not as much profit :l
I am so excited for tomorrow's match between Real Madrid and Wolfsburg. Obviously because I am a madrid fan #HalaMadrid :p Nice to 'discover' a football fan :p and who watches A league? Thats more like Sunday league haha

mrstripedshades

HSC
I am so excited for tomorrow's match between Real Madrid and Wolfsburg. Obviously because I am a madrid fan #HalaMadrid :p Nice to 'discover' a football fan :p and who watches A league? Thats more like Sunday league haha
Yea it is but its a nice relaxing game to put on, on sunday or friday nights lol.

And well I went to Wanderers' games since their 2nd one which was a derby against Sydney, so I feel like I'm already into it lol.

I think RM should win for sure... It will be a joke if they dont

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Fck man im such a softie. Always tear up at the end of toys story 3.

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC

DAMN

u a manu fan?

tfw u have exams 2nd week after holidays and have to study

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)