ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Wat

Ok I'm sorry but I did not see that in you
Dont get me wrong, i've never cried to a movie, only teared up. And only very few movies can make me tear up, and generally i have some emotional connection to the film.

E.g. The end scene in furious 7 with the montage of paul walker, toy story 3 and at times, some of the deaths in harry potter (sirius and dumbledore in particular)

I mean i guess its natural but i hate showing that vulnerable side of me

mrstripedshades

HSC
yea i read that ages ago lmao but it rolls off the tongue easier.

only reason i asked is because im a city fan

2 words europa league :caffeine:

but im scared because you guys have easy double games coming up
mate... mate..... Did u see how we lost to Totenham?

We were playing alrite. But basically this guy Timothy fkin Tofu-Mensah, dude born as the same year as many of us doing our HSC now. Was RUNNING the game for us, at right back, not even his real position. Every single tackle he was winning, every single run he was inspiring etc.

But then he gets injured and immediately after he gets injured in 5 minutes 3 goals...

Utd team is a joke right now, 18 year old ran the game. LVG is even more of a stinker and a sore prideful loser, he basically said afterwards 'we had one oppurtunity to get a goal ( we had one chance in total btw ) and the player did not score so thats what it is'.

Basically talking shit on Anthony Martial, who made the chance by himself too.

This season is extremely weird, so I wouldn't be shocked if we sneak into top 4 either. I feel like your Manager is trolling you lot half the games because you said you are going to replace him so early. If we get lucky is the only way we make top 4 tbh, more likely we may have a chance for FA cup. (But honestly Europa league is not that bad to watch, theres some quality matches there )

leehuan

HSC
Dont get me wrong, i've never cried to a movie, only teared up. And only very few movies can make me tear up, and generally i have some emotional connection to the film.

E.g. The end scene in furious 7 with the montage of paul walker, toy story 3 and at times, some of the deaths in harry potter (sirius and dumbledore in particular)

I mean i guess its natural but i hate showing that vulnerable side of me
Meh I don't care when anybody cries unless it's me. Then I care lol

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
How's chess Nailgun
I think I'm somewhat better, I have a decent understanding of tactics and stuff now lol
I haven't read up on anything about opening theory though, so I'm still doing my strange opening I started to do in like yr5 (1. Nc3)

still probably not ready to pose any real competition to you guys ahaha
idk how well it relates to real world but on that chessmaster game thingo I can usually beat rating upto around 1150
anything higher than that and I usually make a mistake and lose in the midgame

seanieg89

HSC
I think I'm somewhat better, I have a decent understanding of tactics and stuff now lol
I haven't read up on anything about opening theory though, so I'm still doing my strange opening I started to do in like yr5 (1. Nc3)

still probably not ready to pose any real competition to you guys ahaha
idk how well it relates to real world but on that chessmaster game thingo I can usually beat rating upto around 1150
anything higher than that and I usually make a mistake and lose in the midgame
Don't waste time trying to memorise openings, just learn the basic rules of thumb. You will improve much faster by plugging tactical leaks first. (And endgames so you know how to convert won games).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)