2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

plane

HSC
N/A
Random Story about Visual Representation

The year was 2013 (my older sister's hsc year) a smart alec decided not to do their belonging vr and to just well in simple terms "wing it", he arrived early to school, to accumulate a plan on what he was going to do. Luckily for our school we have a shopping center nearby, he got a packet of M&Ms and decided that was his vr. The packet of M&Ms represented humanity and how everyone is different on the outside but once all the rainbow colour is licked of their is only chocolate showing that every m&m is the made up of the same material just like humans are made up of flesh and bones... He went on a tangent or something and gave the markers M&Ms.

Long story short, this guy was a wise guy who had a way with words and our school had a shopping center. He only lost two marks. The markers thought it was very unique and an original vr.

Last edited:

RyanT7

HSC
Random Story about Visual Representation

The year was 2013 (my older sister's hsc year) a smart alec decided not to do their belonging vr and to just well in simple terms "wing it", he arrived early to school, to accumulate a plan on what he was going to do. Luckily for our school we have a shopping center nearby, he got a packet of M&Ms and decided that was his vr. The packet of M&Ms represented humanity and how everyone is different on the outside but once all the rainbow colour is licked of their is only chocolate showing that every m&m is the made up of the same material just like humans are made up of flesh and bones... He went on a tangent or something.

Long story short, this guy was a wise guy who had a way with words and our school had a shopping center. He only lost two marks. The markers thought it was very unique and original vr.
made me cry, repped

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I feel really hyped to do maths for the first time in ages
ok hsc paper

or maybe syd boys trial

so many options

they all 3 hours doe

leehuan

HSC
But actually stop.

The cringe levels break my love for chemistry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)