2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
The reason behind this was that I don't feel any pain on my wrist. I am able to Crack it 24/7 with no effort and I've always been able to do this. And having the wrong form when I first started gyming and bringing my ego made my wrist more damaged.
OH GOD. I hate it when people crack ANYTHING //cringes from the sound

But thats crazy! Being able to write 1500 words in 45 minutes is a great skill and advantage in exams, especially English!

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
The reason behind this was that I don't feel any pain on my wrist. I am able to Crack it 24/7 with no effort and I've always been able to do this. And having the wrong form when I first started gyming and bringing my ego made my wrist more damaged.
I wish I had no pain in my wrist when writing, like I can't get half a page before I need to stretch it

si2136

HSC
N/A

But thats crazy! Being able to write 1500 words in 45 minutes is a great skill and advantage in exams, especially English!
Definitely, for example, I wrote 14 hsc pages for my business studies

But the bad thing is that sometimes I get a sharp pain when I wake up.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Definitely, for example, I wrote 14 hsc pages for my business studies

But the bad thing is that sometimes I get a sharp pain when I wake up.
Reminds me of my HSC Business Studies exam LOL, the 3 hours were so liberating that I wrote way too much for both my essay and rport.

ml125

HSC
Mayne, all the hot ones are crazy tbh

and you don't realise until you're in to deep ahaha
Is this that grill you were snapping all night a while back when I was staying up doing ee2 or smth lmao

Or are you onto a new one huehuehue

I crack everything 24/7 lmao I'm surprised I haven't been murdered by anyone in any of my classes yet tbh. Even I find myself annoying lelele but it feELS SO GOOOOOOD

leehuan

HSC
Is this that grill you were snapping all night a while back when I was staying up doing ee2 or smth lmao

I crack everything 24/7 lmao I'm surprised I haven't been murdered by anyone in any of my classes yet tbh. Even I find myself annoying lelele but it feELS SO GOOOOOOD
You are annoying. <3

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC

diff one actually, lil bit hotter I think 8.5-9/10

that one is on pause for now lol
imo has signs of crazy too though

*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)