UNSW chit chat thread (1 Viewer)

matchalolz

HSC
Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016

Hey, do people usually finish off most of their level one courses before moving onto level 2 ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D94

HSC
N/A

Hey, do people usually finish off most of their level one courses before moving onto level 2 ones?

It's not necessary, but there may be some UOC requirements such as completing 30 UOC of Level 1 courses before being allowed to proceed onto Level 2 courses. Also, it's more important that courses that are prerequisites should be completed as early as possible.

Other than that, feel free to move onto Level 2 courses.

matchalolz

HSC

It's not necessary, but there may be some UOC requirements such as completing 30 UOC of Level 1 courses before being allowed to proceed onto Level 2 courses. Also, it's more important that courses that are prerequisites should be completed as early as possible.

Other than that, feel free to move onto Level 2 courses.
Thanks!

I didn't even realise there was the minimum 30uoc thing, I have exactly 30uoc of level 1 assuming I pass this semester.

This probably differs over degrees but going to ask anyways. Are level 2 courses considerably harder?

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad

Thanks!

I didn't even realise there was the minimum 30uoc thing, I have exactly 30uoc of level 1 assuming I pass this semester.

This probably differs over degrees but going to ask anyways. Are level 2 courses considerably harder?
there harder if u lack the necessary knowledge from lv1

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

Thanks!

it's only going to get harder tbh

D94

HSC
N/A

Thanks!

It may or may not apply to your degree - I just used that as an example.

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC

btw, anyone know who I should consult with regarding the courses I have to pick to finish off my degree? The information from the handbook is really vague. Don't really know what to pick...

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

btw, anyone know who I should consult with regarding the courses I have to pick to finish off my degree? The information from the handbook is really vague. Don't really know what to pick...
Consult with your school office. According to google, spree unsw is in tyree i didn't know there was a school.office in there. Talk to the electrical school office they might be able to help. Ground level where the 2 elevators are

D94

HSC
N/A

Don't you do engineering? It's like the easiest to figure out.

Can help or guide you if needed, otherwise talk to your School office.

leehuan

HSC

Well I'm trying to delay MGMT1001 to 4th year..

plebcrusher

HSC
N/A

Wouldn't 1231 and 1241 have the same test
Yes. It's just my way of including both.

___

I've always wondered why people ever think it's a good idea to go on an overseas holiday during a semester.

Flop21

HSC

Yes. It's just my way of including both.

___

I've always wondered why people ever think it's a good idea to go on an overseas holiday during a semester.
so why's it a joke?

matchalolz

HSC

Well I'm trying to delay MGMT1001 to 4th year..
Same here but I've actually completed less than half my required lvl 1 courses hence I think I'll stick to 1xxx courses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)