UNSW chit chat thread (4 Viewers)

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016

I'm not in uni yet but what's the trisemester thing and what's bad about it?
just go on uts facebook page or something similar and u will see the amount of bitching about it

leehuan

HSC

At least it would be implemented at a time that I'd already give no damn about uni anyway

twinshadow

HSC

Hi everyone, has anyone doing ARTS2374 Ways of Reasoning? I am thinking of taking the course over the summer (as a Free Elective) but Philosophy kind of scares me and I am an Arts student. (I am not majoring in PHIL)
Did you find having to go to classes everyday a burden? Was the course overall difficult? Did you find it useful at the end? Sorry for the alll questions but I don't want to pay for a course that will be bad at and then my WAM will suffer.
Cheers

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad

yeah don't fking do sola1070 it's a piece of shit. Too much shit you have to remember, you might as well as go do arts
LOL the amount of shit i heard over the years about sola , tho ptrl1010 is easy D+

HSC
Uni Grad

LOL the amount of shit i heard over the years about sola , tho ptrl1010 is easy D+
I did PTRL1010, can confirm easy D but the amount of content you need to memorize is insane, so cbf.

But they changed the lecturer after I did it, so might be different (Ryan Armstrong).

-Senpai

HSC

Asking a question on behalf of someone else:

They're currently in their honours year for Advanced Science and they're doing a double degree Advanced Science / Social Policies and Research (idk some course that you can major in MGMT?). They recently put in an IPT application to transfer from the double degree to the single Advanced Science degree because they're confident in obtaining a scholarship to do a PhD.

If the transfer is successful, will they be required to do gen eds to meet the degree requirements?

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad

They're currently in their honours year for Advanced Science and they're doing a double degree Advanced Science / Social Policies and Research (idk some course that you can major in MGMT?). They recently put in an IPT application to transfer from the double degree to the single Advanced Science degree because they're confident in obtaining a scholarship to do a PhD.

If the transfer is successful, will they be required to do gen eds to meet the degree requirements?
the courses he already has taken from social policies should be counted as his "new" gen eds

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

no they'll be fine

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad

._. lol

Out of curiosity has anyone on here overloaded before
tfw i mentioned in other thread but u already forgot :c

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

[video]https://youtu.be/3eORqi-n2V0[/video]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)