Year 10 Science Research Project Ideas? (1 Viewer)

Hutchang

HSC
I measured how much light refracts when passed through different liquids using a laser as my light source, then using snell's law I was able to calculate the refractive index of each liquid.
I used this one but with salt and increasing % of it and got 68/72 cheers

Sakchhyam_08

HSC
I think I did something really simple concerning water preservation of apple slices and then testing it with different amounts of salt. It sounds really stupid, the experiment was easy (and took a lot of time actually) but I put a lot of scientific research into my discussion and explanations. Plus my experiment was unique, no one did it in the grade, so it wasn't seen as simple, I guess.

I don't even know, I got full marks for the SRP, if I find it, I can attach it or something.
Could you attach it please, it would mean a lot.

elysialolz

HSC
I think I did something really simple concerning water preservation of apple slices and then testing it with different amounts of salt. It sounds really stupid, the experiment was easy (and took a lot of time actually) but I put a lot of scientific research into my discussion and explanations. Plus my experiment was unique, no one did it in the grade, so it wasn't seen as simple, I guess.

I don't even know, I got full marks for the SRP, if I find it, I can attach it or something.
If you can it would be greatly appreciated

katiekms

HSC
Any ideas for the science research project?
What did you guys do for your science research project in year 10?
i did the most fun thing i’ve ever done it was my favourite assessment ever. i did the effect of music genre on heart rate while listening to it (using one of those heart rate monitors that clip onto your finger) and basically just got to listen to music for hours and call it work. the results were actually pretty interesting it’s not as simple as you’d think.

katiekms

HSC
i did the most fun thing i’ve ever done it was my favourite assessment ever. i did the effect of music genre on heart rate while listening to it (using one of those heart rate monitors that clip onto your finger) and basically just got to listen to music for hours and call it work. the results were actually pretty interesting it’s not as simple as you’d think.
might sound simplistic but i got full marks for it so it’s more about how you write about it not what you do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)