eas vs broadway scheme? (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
what even is usyd's broadway scheme and how is it different to eas, bc all they say on their website is that
"The Broadway Scheme is the University of Sydney's Educational Access Scheme (EAS) for domestic applicants who have experienced significant educational disadvantage during Year 11 and/or 12, or the equivalent period in which they gained the qualification they are using for admission."

I'm so confused bruh

also
Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 9.18.18 pm.png
can i just say I'm gay to get sympathy points or is that not how it works, whats the point of this

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
what even is usyd's broadway scheme and how is it different to eas, bc all they say on their website is that
"The Broadway Scheme is the University of Sydney's Educational Access Scheme (EAS) for domestic applicants who have experienced significant educational disadvantage during Year 11 and/or 12, or the equivalent period in which they gained the qualification they are using for admission."

I'm so confused bruh

also
View attachment 39598
can i just say I'm gay to get sympathy points or is that not how it works, whats the point of this
LMFAOO IM CRYINGGG

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 9.21.01 pm.png
what if i dont have these details yet... i doubt my school is gonna give my results out at all they just give our marks and leave. do i just type them out on a doc HELP ME WHAT DO I DO

nsw..wollongong

HSC
i asked my parents if i should identify as gay for the sake of the application and they laughed at me and shoved a bible in my lap. safe to say i wont be getting any sorrows and prayers from usyd... smh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)