Does God exist? Part 2 (1 Viewer)

Atheist/agnostic slayer

HSC
N/A
I wonder if there’s a single less valuable use of your time on earth than debating religion online
You all asserted positive claims and I'm providing the negation. I can respond to nonsensical statements and worldviews that you also hold to. Clearly you have no rational justification for your beliefs and it's kinda sad.

Atheist/agnostic slayer

HSC
N/A
Don't embarrass yourself anymore by just sending messages that are implicit with your own personal incredulity.

carrotsss

HSC
You all asserted positive claims and I'm providing the negation. I can respond to nonsensical statements and worldviews that you also hold to. Clearly you have no rational justification for your beliefs and it's kinda sad.
just don’t care that much innit

Atheist/agnostic slayer

HSC
N/A
nah u just wanna slay atheists thats all
I want to intellectually slay atheists, evidently the people on this exact thread who ground their beliefs on simply not wanting to believe by experiencing disdain towards moral responsibility and certain ethical and spiritual parameters. Not saying all atheists are those who commit morally reprehensible acts, yet I can say with clarity the ethical frameworks give most trouble. Even famous philosophers such as Aristotle would oppose all of your worldviews by his nichomachean ethics, no Telos in sight.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
I want to intellectually slay atheists, evidently the people on this exact thread who ground their beliefs on simply not wanting to believe by experiencing disdain towards moral responsibility and certain ethical and spiritual parameters. Not saying all atheists are those who commit morally reprehensible acts, yet I can say with clarity the ethical frameworks give most trouble. Even famous philosophers such as Aristotle would oppose all of your worldviews by his nichomachean ethics, no Telos in sight.
ok so which religion do u think is right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)