Does God exist? Part 2 (1 Viewer)

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
@Aeonium @carrotsss I'm still awaiting a single valid contention, the reactions really prove nothing for your position. I guess God does exist, at least you're all deists.
ok i have a few questions for you
a) do you think god is kind (presumably so, as "religion preaches morals" blah blah totally
b) what was your atar 🤩 (we love this qn)
c) do you think saying more niche words makes you smarter
d) if so, can you send over mod c (i'm dying)

Atheist/agnostic slayer

HSC
N/A
i'm lazy, it's bedtime, and wouldn't be bothered to respond nonetheless. @Atheist/agnostic slayer ngl as the believer here the burden of proof is on u anyway
Okay tomorrow then and in fact I provided a rebuttal to YOUR positive claims, when you provide a positive proposition the burden of proof is on YOU. Proving the existence of God is a whole other debate now because I was providing contentions to your points.

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
Okay tomorrow then and in fact I provided a rebuttal to YOUR positive claims, when you provide a positive proposition the burden of proof is on YOU. Proving the existence of God is a whole other debate now because I was providing contentions to your points.
stop dodging and answer my questions like what was your atar and please send mod c

Atheist/agnostic slayer

HSC
N/A
ok i have a few questions for you
a) do you think god is kind (presumably so, as "religion preaches morals" blah blah totally
b) what was your atar 🤩 (we love this qn)
c) do you think saying more niche words makes you smarter
d) if so, can you send over mod c (i'm dying)
a) God is kind yes but not in the way you conceptualise. Since I am a catholic I hold to absolute divine simplicity, I believe in virtual distinction but not of distinction in actuality. Only a virtual distinction between the 'jealousy' of God and his love
b) 98+
c) This is simply just my vernacular, I'm not trying to be 'fancy.' I've become more articulate over the years
d) No.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
Historical precedence, academic prowess in all fields of study i.e linguistics. hermeneutics, Scholastics, patristics, ecclesiology, Christology, prophesy, divine revelation
what are you saying man
I believe in God so we can skip that part but why do you believe he has a son who is also part of the God framework

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
a) God is kind yes but not in the way you conceptualise. Since I am a catholic I hold to absolute divine simplicity, I believe in virtual distinction but not of distinction in actuality. Only a virtual distinction between the 'jealousy' of God and his love
b) 98+
c) This is simply just my vernacular, I'm not trying to be 'fancy.' I've become more articulate over the years
d) No.
more questions
1. if you need religion to maintain your moral standards, doesn't that make you a bad person by default? religion does help make morals, yes, but in a postmodern society the needs for religion-based morals doesn't hold as much. does, say, praying every sunday ensure morals? shouldn't morals be based off intention rather than results?
2. do you do med/law? 🤪
3. 🤓
4. 🙄
Me when carrotsss has a small brain and can't even provide any retorts: 🤣
you say he has a small brain but
a) he is taking this for entertainment
b) he got a higher atar than you
c) not very loving to insult someone huh – where are the foundations for being a good person? do you care about morals or ethics?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)