S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Meh, it's slowly getting better. I want to accelerate it :/ But I think I might push it in the wrong direction... I might spaz out after an extensive study session and stop studying altogether lol
    Same as me! Mine are all bunched together with two doubles! We must motivate each other robot. I just finished off a maths past paper I started yesterday. Now I shall do another :)
    Just getting back into it. I did a stack last week for my 4 assessments, one on Thurs, 3 on Friday! So I had a relaxing Friday and now gearing up for trials! How about you my robot? And btw, when are your trials?
    hey spi pie dinosaur fish!

do you happen to have to know anyone who does have biology in context? :) :( :) :(
    LOL, I wonder as well. You must be one of those super duper crammers that can learn the whole course in 2 days.
    Holy moly. You're a genius!! Damn..I wish I had that natural intelligence. Oh well, you better work harder for trials. You might not get so lucky this time round :p.
    Any school would be lucky to have you! Just try not to use corporal punishment on some of those naughty kids ^_^
    I know people who are doing better xD My parents wants me to continue the family tradition of being school dux.. which I think is highly unlikely seeing other people in my grade I know are doing better than me. I couldn't even get top 3 overall last year :(
    Do you mean my marks for IT? It's a VET course, so it's competency based. I just need to come 1st internally and hope for the best :p

Didn't you want to be a teacher? :D
    Pharmacy at USYD :)
    My moronic brother has somehow managed to convince her I should get the co-op scholarship at UNSW :/ Now she's pushing me pretty hard.

lol have you seen my school rank though? Kinda pathetic... not sure how much that would affect it though..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…