Jaylee42003
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, I know.
    There was a time when i thought that I would go drinking and shit with some of these people, but I don't think that is so anymore, there are a few of them that I would like to meet up with however, regardless of how they've treated me, that guy, for one (you know the one)...but there are a few that I hope and pray that I never meet, because it would end up in physicalities that I don't want to happen. I like your page layout, it reminds me of the Gryffindor house from HP. (imma nerd) lol anyways, im deleting all my posts now. take care, xx.
    I'm okay, I could be better considering all the comments that Ms. Turman has said about me.
    I was rather distraught when she said what she did, and honestly I haven't felt this down in a while, and with everything thats going on at the moment with life in general it makes me question my existance, and whether or not i have a purpose in this world.
    thanks :) how are you? i am rather tired, and i should be wearing my glasses but i really can't be bothered. LOL.
    imma go soon, its home time. take care, xx.
    I had to do something on short notice so i had to opt out of the planned open day :(.

Yesss i would have went to the psych lecturee..but too bad i had to something urgent :(

ummmmm ... yeah :jaw:
    yer i guess, but in the long run, theres noo point!!
    u'll just have scars, and ull never forget bout wat u went through :(
    lol this is what i call peer pressure >.<
    see u both there hahahaha. what's ur name btw? will add u on fb
    look!! it doesnt work!!
    it mite for a few minutes, but ur just fuking yourself up!! TRUST ME!!
    btw, sorry for the late reply, my net is lagging :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…