imsopostmodern
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know haha. I don't miss it.

Yeah. The GF's an 09er... She's freaking out. She's not too confident with a lot of her subjects.
    I just read it then! Sounds yummo! I was going to eat subway footlong but I'm saving for a netbook for school use (take it to class and at home too and what not). So every penny is being saved :D
    Please, do delve into what you ingested! ^_^ (I'm starving right now....>_<).

Oh, enjoy the rep ;). I hope it's as tasty as what you ate haha.
    Oh, you're life intrigues me though. It's an 'older' life :)... which I might be there one day soon!
    I've been quite well. I'm cramming in the maths now and getting it up to 3-4 past papers... which is wearing me down by the end of the day! BUT rewarding for the cooldown time.

The camp would have been really fun! I love paintball and laser tag. Aw, I wanna go now.
    Ohhh really? I was so sure you heard it. ah well i'm guessing you proceeded to listen to the song on youtube after i said it yeah? :p

Oh yeah, it's good to get uni work done first, your priorities are right. :)

Today i saw the dux of 2008 in person :) had a nice chat with that particular person. :)
    I shall return the favour when i get the chance.

Also, i noticed your 'location' on your page was 'x marks the spot' which i believe is from the song S.E.X. by Nickelback :)
    If that was where you got it from, i like your taste. :) Nickelback <3

Chad Kroeger from Nickelback is also part of the song No Surprise -Daughtry :)
    That's ok - I'll delete it :p

Sigh. I am making you so angry. I can feel the waves of volcanic 100 UAI passionate hatred you are sending in my e-direction. :(
    well, from maths. I'm only in year 11 -_-

Unfortunately I won't be completely free as I'll have holiday stuff to get on with but I know I'll be spending time wisely on my PSP and Wii and at friends places! haha. *yayz*
    Hey! How've you been lately? Uni going swell like?

I'm just getting some exam results back - I'm kinda content I guess. Getting first in them or in Music (which I'm dropping simply because of scaling and stupidity of Music 1) I got 3rd by 1% hehe - I like my math :). I'm dreading the day I sit HSC Mathematics + HSC Mathematics Extension 1 >_<... 30 days?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…