muhahahahahaha

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo !
    i know.. school's nearly up T_T
    wow it's been a while on BOs.
    ahaha i have been mostly bludging in the holis..
    when i should b studying for the coming of year 11 :O
    hmm how were your holis /?

btw. any essential advice for year 11 before it starts?
    :)
    Haha I know eh, he got pwned!

"And you, I'd get a good divorce lawyer because he doesn't have a brain!"

I guess they have to continue with their lives somehow...but you'd think the show would be nice enough to change their names for them! =P It's funny to see their walls have comments like "OMG I SAW YOU ON JUDGE JUDY LOL UR AN IDIOT"
    Pathways is when you spread your HSC course for more than two years...for example, I do three HSC subjects over two years, then afterwards I do another three HSC subjects for another two years to complete my full HSC and get an ATAR....but that's the very, very long way you can also do it in three years but yeah, I think you get the idea. =P The worst thing about getting embarassed on Judge Judy is that they put your full name on live tv! And therefore, you can look up their facebooks or myspaces...I've actually done that, and found some of them. =P
    Yup they do ^^
    But I kinda want to get into UNSW/USYD because job prospects and stuff are better if you go to one of those universities. And these ones ask for higher ATARS. But unis like Macquarie & UTS ask for lower ones around the 95-97 mark. I think some unis go even lower than that.
    You a fellow wannabe-law student too? :)
    Hes not that old (mid 50's), but a recurring joke at the school is based on his age

About the only good thing about him is the tangents he goes off on (especially on sport)
    Cant wait for my English teacher to retire - though he will probably be on his deathbed when this happens

Thats not fair at all.
    Yeah thats what i try to write, and fail to do well. Realistic=dull

Also my teacher probably doesnt really like me
    As for the paying thing, I know eh? Its like they don't really suffer any consequences apart from being embarassed and yelled at in live tv...whilst that is pretty bad, it'd be a much bigger blow to lose money on top of that.
    I am actually 18...I'm doing pathways which is why I'm finishing in 2011 as opposed to 2009.
    Your class sounds like many of my year 10 classes

Im relatively good at english, just i cant write REALISTIC creatives
    YouTube - Judge Judy - What the hell is wrong with you
    here you go, link for you! =)

All I know is the litigants don't actually have to pay ANYTHING even if they lose the case! So I wouldn't be surprised if they get paid for showing up on top of not having to pay.

And np. =)
    Yeah, im considered to be good at maths (pity im bad at english)

Number one advantage of small schools: more teacher attention - soooooooooooooo brilliant

How are you finding 2u maths??
    I'd just like to say I LOVE Judge Judy too! I first wanted to become a lawyer because of her haha I'd love to be able to scream at people like she does and tell them off....you should look up this episode on youtube where she tells off this stepfather for refusing to pay his stepdaughter for the loan she gave him from HER COLLEGE FUND...
    Yeah, they are good at maths
    I am lucky to only have 2 people in 3 and 2 unit.

Our school has only had one student do 4 unit maths and he is anglo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…