中文歌詞! (1 Viewer)

tempco

HSC
(^o^) said:
Neck was a bit yeh, but it was a short 45nap. The tip of my nose is cold hehe :)
My teacher said I look dumbstruck today.
*shrugs*
/me gnaws face-person's nose.

tempco

HSC
jeez, you got frost bite or something?

jm1234567890's out partaying already :(

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
xiao1985 said:
now u know two... lolz
xiaoie always do... always so tired, going to shower, brush teeth... zzZZzzZZ
when wakes up huh?! water turned cold?!?!?!
So you just ly on the bathroom floor and sleep...?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
(^o^) said:
Neck was a bit yeh, but it was a short 45nap. The tip of my nose is cold hehe :)
My teacher said I look dumbstruck today.
*shrugs*
Welcome to my world...i look dumbstruck/stoned/lost 24/7

Collin

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Drummer extraordinaire
You should of seen his drum set man, it makes mine (pic) look like a piece of shit, it must have been worth atleast 10k.. and he would of got it all for free due to his huge sponsorship deals with Pearl, Remo and Sabian. Every single musician in that band were unbelievable freaks. Made a rather funny joke relating to Dave Weckl too. <3 wish I could go tonight again. <3<3<3<3

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
ncie to see collin so truly deeply in love with some thing... oh wait, some one... =p

@lmf: nay, xiaoie stand and slps =)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Nice kit, man you should see my friends setup now, fark!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
sorry to reply so late guys. just came back from fisher and just finished watching origin!!! NSW 32-22!!! waf... ;)

i want to make sure that he gets punished so i'll see that he does get punished somehow. i'll go to the library tomorrow. its hurstville library if you know where that is.

hey collin and xiao, were you guys anywhere near the maccas on broadway, the one that is on the way to usyd? i thought i saw a very built guy that might have been collin. there arent many built chinese guys. and also i found a description that matched some guy at maccas. the guy had a coke and sundae, and maybe something else.

the built guy was wearing dark blue knitted sweater with black blue jeans, and had spikey hair. the descrption that fit xiao was a guy with beige coloured pants and blue jumper, with a comb over.

i spent 3 hours at fisher today...from 3.30 til 7 :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hahaha poor xiao "hey colin i think i saw a sexy beast, and im assuming that was xiao"

Hurstville haha, probably some little high school kiddie, fark i dont remember being such a sad fuck back then, whats with kids :(

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
@ les: soz lez, wasn't at broadway maccas =p
xiaoie's a good boi 2day, at fisher doing work til 7pm, then realising gotta buy ham, so went home ^^

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
that's an asian student teacher at our school...
he is so cute with his green P... :)
(as in shy-little-asian-boy-cute, not good-looking-cute)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
(^o^) said:
that's an asian student teacher at our school...
he is so cute with his green P... :)
(as in shy-little-asian-boy-cute, not good-looking-cute)
replace 'student teacher' with 'law graduate' and 'school' with 'top tier law firm' and hopefully that'll be me in a few years..

in the meantime, die exams die :chainsaw:

i is wicked, intentional and reckless arghhh!!! mens rea!!! >.<

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
nekkid said:
jeez, you got frost bite or something?

jm1234567890's out partaying already :(
haha, nah.

i finally watched the 2nd part of my sassy girl. it isn't nearly as soppy as xiao describes it.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
jm1234567890 said:
haha, nah.
bastard. i fink you're gonna get an HD-average without lifting a finger agin :(

unlike lawwwwboyyyyyyyz :'c

in other news
White-collar wife-swapping in Guangdong

Sohu, via Eastnet, today publishes a breathless account of the increasingly popular phenomenon of wife-swapping in Guangdong. An "insider" tells a suspiciously-eager reporter that his particular swinger group involves lawyers, businessmen and administrators, that they are - on the whole - highly educated, and that they "choose polygamy" in order to "fill a void".

The aghast hack tells us that the groups gather for dinner or at KTV joints, and then deep into the night, choose their partners through the time-honoured tradition of putting their keys on the table in front of them and then swapping them at random.

He proceeds to interview "Mary", a mother-of-two and enthusiastic swinger of 10 years standing, and "Shelly", whose previous disappointments in love prompted her to jack in the monogamy lark.

No article of this type would be complete without sanctimonious reference to an "expert" who claims that the activities violate national laws.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)