1/2 Yearly Troubles??? (1 Viewer)

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
*sigh of realief

hows every1 doing... hehe.. i just came back from my 1/2 yearly.. ive finished *throws everything up in the air*!!!

for those who have done their tests... u guys have any problems... any weirdo/retarded questions??

yea.. just curious.. we had a couple of retarded ones in our exam... a couple of good ones that woulda got the ones that didnt know their crap.. and yea.. the usually airy-fairy ones (dammit)

but yea.. any1 have any other problems with their exam ? ?

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
haven't had my exams yet, they start in 2 weeks but we had a topic test hehe

queenie

HSC
lol yea we have em early.. we had a topic test 2.. came first :D lost one mark :D

but yea.. thats prob all gna change when i get the results of my 1/2 yearly bac

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I have had my half yearly for prelim (on tuesday) and l got 55%. I am extremely dissapointed and upset. I got second in the class and the top person got 76%

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Misturi
I have had my half yearly for prelim (on tuesday) and l got 55%. I am extremely dissapointed and upset. I got second in the class and the top person got 76%
holy shit... which school do u go to??

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
my bio exam is fifteen days away, woohoo for chromosomes! woo i say! but i've been forwarned that there is a real this-will-require-many-brain-cells kinda quesiton, so i will most definitely report back on that... hmmmph, i hate inevitable doom

queenie

HSC
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
yeah i just did my bio exam:p it was pretty hard
U DUMBASS, UVE FINISHED SCHOOL !!
enough spam already :p

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
holy shit... which school do u go to??
Mamre Christian College. It was on the cell topic and even though me and other people studied, there were questions in the test we didn't think about studying for, or we didn't go into enough depth in most of the questions.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
yeah i just did my bio exam:p it was pretty hard
AHAHAHAH... timmy, if u wanna do hsc again, can i tutor u?? dat way i will definitely have a student goin ova 99... =p blehz
Mamre Christian College. It was on the cell topic and even though me and other people studied, there were questions in the test we didn't think about studying for, or we didn't go into enough depth in most of the questions.
dun wori... as long as ur rank is comparable wif the rest of the grade... (well, preferably, first... if not, second will do) u r still alryte... still in da game... =)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
dun wori... as long as ur rank is comparable wif the rest of the grade... (well, preferably, first... if not, second will do) u r still alryte... still in da game... =)
There is only one bio class, and so l got 2nd out of the grade for bio..l'm not too worried because l still got second, but it was more my mark that got to me.

My parents weren't too impressed either :(

queenie

HSC
There is only one bio class, and so l got 2nd out of the grade for bio..l'm not too worried because l still got second, but it was more my mark that got to me.

My parents weren't too impressed either :(
blah relax- its only yr 11 man

Zarathustra

Dasein
The ficticious world of subject, substance, "reaso
HSC
Half yearly m/c: how is oxygen transported in blood: two of the options were in plasma and the other was red blood cells - doesn't oxygen travel as both - how are you supposed to answer that - either in red blood cells because 98% of the oxygen travels that way - or - in plasma because it actually does and the other option just said red blood cells not haemoglobin *confused*:confused:

queenie

HSC
does oxygen travel in the plasma.. ? *thinks hard, i thought it was just on RBC's.. um Co2 travels in three ways though - one is on red blood cells and the other dissolved in the plasma..

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Oxygen is carried in both

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Zarathustra
That's exactly my point Calculatortron :rolleyes: - which would be the correct answer? - if I get it wrong I'll challenge the decision because the question was too ambiguous.
choose either ... and if ur teacher mark u wrong, go and argue wif her/him.... normally, i would go for rbc tho, cuz 99% of the oxygen is transported that way...

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by Zarathustra
Half yearly m/c: how is oxygen transported in blood: two of the options were in plasma and the other was red blood cells - doesn't oxygen travel as both - how are you supposed to answer that - either in red blood cells because 98% of the oxygen travels that way - or - in plasma because it actually does and the other option just said red blood cells not haemoglobin *confused*:confused:

i believe the instructsion in multi choice are to select the "best answer" which would thus be red blood cells
warning: often u have two answers which are nearly both right , but u gotta pick the better one

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Well it says choose the BEST answer, not the correct one usually. So I would say RBC.

btw, Timmy may have just had a UNI bio exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)