1 or 2 related texts for module c??? (1 Viewer)

corsalui

HSC
Tomorrow if the question asks for at least ONE related text can you write about two?

or better to stick to ONE????

RAB11

HSC
If it says "at least," write about two or more. If it only says one, save yourself some worry and write a lot on one of them. No point wasting time and effort writing on a text you're not even going to be marked on.

MatildaR

HSC
What if you need to write about 2, like that's the only way to get conflicting perspectives. . . Coz I did 2 articles that offer different perspectives about Bill Henson

HSC
What if you need to write about 2, like that's the only way to get conflicting perspectives. . . Coz I did 2 articles that offer different perspectives about Bill Henson
Yeah, i have two texts like that too. How does that work?

RAB11

HSC
Treat them as one text, like Birthday Letters, a group of poems, is treated as one text.

ashleighjade

HSC
When asked to write about "at least" one text, that's just code for "write about two or more texts, but for the love of god do at least one".

If it asks you to write about "ONE", it means one. If you're worried, consider how that representation of that (whatever it is) effects the responders perspective.

Remember, the module is NOT!!!!!!!!! conflicting perspectives, it is REPRESENTATION AND TEXT. Your argument, I'm assuming (I'm doing h+m), has to be about how conflicting perspectives affect the way a text is represented... or whatever.

Emphasise how that text (and your prescribed) are specifically made to influence our (the responders) perspective of the event.

However, I bet module c will not ask for just one text. It will be a "at least ONE other text of your own choosing" question. They want conflicting perspectives from those of you studying that, referring to one other text will not other that...

Are your prescribed and "other" texts on the same topic? That will help, just in case... =O

(Students in my elective can choose different texts of different whatever's to emphasise history and memory.)

boxhunter91

HSC
Hopefully it says At least one text..
I dont want to cut out 1 whole text again :mad:

ozziguy

HSC
According to our teacher, news articles on the same topic are only considered as one text.
This is so people who have done an entire book or film are not disadvantaged by people who just do articles.

Bootawa_Boy

HSC
Hey anyone how long should the essays be in number of words mine are around 650-700 is this to little????

ashleighjade

HSC
Hey anyone how long should the essays be in number of words mine are around 650-700 is this to little????
Depends on what you say in that amount of words? Most tend to be around 800-1000 though, don't they? Most of the people I know tend to do around the thousand mark. I am an INCREDIBLY SLOW WRITER so I tend to be around 800ish. =(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)