10 reasons why I should study at MQ (2 Viewers)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
morning to you too....

blimey im not in a good mood right now... ive just realised ive messed up... what do i do ms gtr?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Orange Juice said:
calm down sweet'art, what did i do this time?

redrummmmm.... i want free tickets to jay... spot me...
C'mon its only $140! A strapping chap like you can make that sort of cash easy. ;)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
whats up with them lies, ms gtr?

i aint got much cash right now... havnt been working... have the 140 tickets sold out yet?

mate you aint seen me, so dont be judging... im a midget... whos looks grabs peoples attention for the wrong reason

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Orange Juice said:
whats up with them lies, ms gtr?

i aint got much cash right now... havnt been working... have the 140 tickets sold out yet?

mate you aint seen me, so dont be judging... im a midget... whos looks grabs peoples attention for the wrong reason
I'm sure you can find someone with a midget fetish. ;)

Hey check out Lupe Fiasco's Food & Liquor. I'm in love with it. I'm not sure if the tix have been sold out yet...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
man.... bx has banned the leakages of it...
ive heard a couple of songs though, its pretty good... where did you get your copy?

do you know anyone with a midget fetish... or an ugli people fetish

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Let me know if you want to get hooked up with a link....

As for those fetishes....I may know someone. ;)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh mate pm it whenever your free... are you planning on upping it yourself?
ive even lost my copy of the black album...

help a brother out... thisll be my only chance to see hova...

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
the main thing that sticks out for me is the abundance of happiness and good will - you can talk to ANYONE and you get a friendly smile and response - there is no 'groupism' and everyone seems to get along with everyone - I have not come across a single rude or bitchy person at all - that's one of the main reasons I love Macquarie - the social atmosphere is really good just like the academic atmosphere (if you go to Lecture that is hehe :p )

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Orange Juice said:
yeh mate pm it whenever your free... are you planning on upping it yourself?
ive even lost my copy of the black album...

help a brother out... thisll be my only chance to see hova...
Check PM. :) I take it you still aren't in the itsbx site yet?

(I didn't up them)

CieL

HSC
One of the best things at MQ is...

PARKING!!!!!

Besides once where I was uber unlucky and waited 55mins for a parking spot, I usually get a spot straight away or within 10mins...

None of that city BS in which there's no room for carparks, or excessively high fees... Just over $100 a yr and you can park morning, arvo, night, whenever..

Oh.. and Macquarie Centre.. not only is it a good place to waste time, but you can actually work there too.. and it's only right across from uni..

Hm.. other things people have mentioned already..

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
CieL said:
One of the best things at MQ is...

PARKING!!!!!

Besides once where I was uber unlucky and waited 55mins for a parking spot, I usually get a spot straight away or within 10mins...

None of that city BS in which there's no room for carparks, or excessively high fees... Just over $100 a yr and you can park morning, arvo, night, whenever..

Oh.. and Macquarie Centre.. not only is it a good place to waste time, but you can actually work there too.. and it's only right across from uni..

Hm.. other things people have mentioned already..
Between 10.30am and 1.30pm, parking is shit...especially early in the week. This sucks because all my classes start at 11am. :eek:

CieL

HSC
redruM said:
Between 10.30am and 1.30pm, parking is shit...especially early in the week. This sucks because all my classes start at 11am. :eek:
Is it?

My classes range from 11am - 1pm... I don't have a problem?

However I do seem to be pretty lucky with parking.. a few times I've found two consecutive parking spaces.. usually I park in the first one I see, then think that I gotta walk too far so I drive off to find another one lolol *lazzzzy* But usually I see an empty spot again X]

OHHH I think I know what I sometimes do differently.... I camp next to the stairs and wait for someone to come up to fetch their car hehe...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I liked it when most of my classes were > 3pm :(

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
CieL said:
Is it?

My classes range from 11am - 1pm... I don't have a problem?

However I do seem to be pretty lucky with parking.. a few times I've found two consecutive parking spaces.. usually I park in the first one I see, then think that I gotta walk too far so I drive off to find another one lolol *lazzzzy* But usually I see an empty spot again X]

OHHH I think I know what I sometimes do differently.... I camp next to the stairs and wait for someone to come up to fetch their car hehe...
Unless I'm there before 10.45am, it is a bit of a struggle. I think it is subsiding now...it was shocking first couple of weeks.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
redruM said:
Unless I'm there before 10.45am, it is a bit of a struggle. I think it is subsiding now...it was shocking first couple of weeks.
All the first year kiddies were too damn keen thats why :p

HSC
N/A
ah, much love for classes starting around 10 or 11am... means I can rock up around 9:30am, sleep for a bit, then go to class :)

1 or 2pm starts suck :( Had some of those in 1st year...

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Parking will probably not be a problem for me (until I get a car :D). Anyway, MQ is pretty close to home so public transport is equally as convenient for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)