10 year olds charged with rape (1 Viewer)

fsal

HSC
i doubt the boys will be convicted since they will be considered Doli Incapax...but im still puzzled/shocked by the whole situation

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I actually thought it was a different case when I first heard read the title. I've been following a few of these sorts of cases recently, because of research for a script I'm writing. From what I can gather, as is shown by this case, it does happen with children this young. Even younger cases (albeit usually less extreme) can also been found.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
can they even do anything?
like.. are their penises (or penii?) properly functioning at that age?
Yes.

From what I can gather, as is shown by this case, it does happen with children this young. Even younger cases (albeit usually less extreme) can also been found.
This is true, it happens and it happens much more often then people think. Its still a bit unusual though and usually happens with really troubled kids or kids who are being abused themselves. Child delinquents doing fucked up stuff because they have a fucked life is nothing new.

He is young enough that with some intensive therapy he can fully recover and become a normal, productive member of society. The younger you catch them out the better your chances are.

fsal

HSC
I didnt understand the full details of such an act LOL, i had a vague idea, okay lets not get sidetracked here

spammy679

MLIA
HSC
lol wtf

Detectives were powerless to arrest or charge him as UK law states children under the age of 10 cannot be held responsible for their crimes.
douchebags while they're young

philphie

Banned
HSC
man how do even ten year old penises go into a vagina, do they even get erections?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Pretty sure you can't ejaculate when you're 10, too.
Just because a person cant ejaculate, they are still capable of orgasms.

Delay the court hearing until hes 18. If he rapes another person between then and now, then slap a rape charge on him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)