$15 Notes l HSC 97.25 ATAR l Economics, Business studies, CAFS + essay plans (1 Viewer)

Confound

HSC
I haven't seen anyone get an exam mark above 95 in business 013, is it impossible to get above 95? It's just 95s everywhere

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I haven't seen anyone get an exam mark above 95 in business 013, is it impossible to get above 95? It's just 95s everywhere
I haven't either. Do consider though that normally 97 aligned is a state rank.

My raw mark was 92 and i know ROT got 93 (95 external as well).

Confound

HSC
I haven't either. Do consider though that normally 97 aligned is a state rank.

My raw mark was 92 and i know ROT got 93 (95 external as well).
I was tbh expecting a 99 raw lol I thought I was that perfect, until someone informed me that they mark harshly and from then on i didn't know what to expect. But it was okay

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
free bump

Anyone doing HSCs this year, should definitely get in on his notes... obviously a beast with a 97... almost all band 6s. Nothing but respect for a guy who does 'low scaling' subjects and scores higher than >97% of the state proving that with dedication it can bring results!

Last edited:

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Bump

free bump

Anyone doing HSCs this year, should definitely get in on his notes... obviously a beast with a 97... almost all band 6s. Nothing but respect for a guy who does 'low scaling' subjects and scores higher than >97% of the state proving that with dedication it can bring results!
Thanks,

it means a lot :D

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
I am here on my own accord (fr rlz). In contrast to many of the other posts advocating Drifting, I am not going to go into any unnecessary discourse about him. Essentially, he is an exemplary and dedicated student that has assisted me with my studies a lot. wouldhighlyrecommend/10
#kthximout

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Just brought the CAFS notes. I HIGHLY recommend purchasing from drifting95. His notes are of the highest quality, and in my opinion believe will prepare you for anything the BOS try to throw at us.

Thank-you once again drifting95.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Just brought the CAFS notes. I HIGHLY recommend purchasing from drifting95. His notes are of the highest quality, and in my opinion believe will prepare you for anything the BOS try to throw at us.

Thank-you once again drifting95.
Thank you Nourah, i'm glad you like the notes.

NFmusic1995

HSC
A huge Vouch to Drifting95

With his notes i assure you won't get "Stuck" in year 12, his notes in Business studies and Economics are in detail and are a key for ANY student who wishes to get a band 6.

So cheap and so "in-depth" its a real bargain, and vital for success in year 12.

I myself got a 95external too due to Drifting95's help from last year, and i received a below average mark for business studies in year 11.

ANYONE can do it, and especially with these notes, your band 6 is just seconds away.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Sorry for the delay everyone, i didn't realise my inbox was full and wasn't receiving emails.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Bump!!! Bought these notes for a friend doing the HSC. I wish I had these last year for my own HSC, actually I wish I studied at all for business. Oh well! Driftings notes are splendid.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Bump.

I would also like to remind everyone that you will be provided with an instant download link once payment is made.

johnwilliams

HSC
Re: $15- HSC 97.25 ATAR Economics, Business studies, CAFS notes

hi um i tried buying it with paypal, it costs $17.00 but your post says that its only $15 , can you please tell me why im being charged , thank you

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Re: $15- HSC 97.25 ATAR Economics, Business studies, CAFS notes

hi um i tried buying it with paypal, it costs $17.00 but your post says that its only $15 , can you please tell me why im being charged , thank you
Hi,

For some unknown reason sellfy will only let me select $USD as a currency, not $AUD so paypal is converting $15USD to $AUD and thus asking for $17. I can't do anything about that, i'm sorry.

I am more than happy to provide you with my paypal account details to transfer the $15 AUD, i will inbox you the details.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)