15 yrs old French boy gang raped in Dubai (1 Viewer)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
wuddie said:
how does one article, assuming it is not bullshitting, change one's perspective about an entire nation? let alone an entire religion?
Go through "Light and Offbeat" there are over a hundred threads just like this. After continually perpetuating shit like this an impression about Islam begins to be formed. Then you have outraged muslims being trolled, which means these retarded threads stay in the view of the select people who give a shits attention.

Rapes per capita:

#3 Australia: 0.777999 per 1,000 people
#65 Saudi Arabia: 0.00329321 per 1,000 people

Dubai - Negligible.

I just wonder, considering rape is punished by death under Sharia or Islam influenced law if it would go unreported. (I know there have been exceptions, but they're so few and far inbetween, there are more rapes in our country that go unpunished than in Islamic countries.)

Rape in itself is a punishment.

Regardless, if you want to make a point use statistics.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
I'd still rather live in Australia than Saudi Arabia with their crazy religious fanatics and medieval laws. Boom!

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
my point is that the media loves this stuff - stereotypical scenarios which portray the barbaric lifestyle of the arabs, while covering those (rare as they may be) good deeds from the same people. you end up with an unbalanced view of a religion where clearly the media has played a huge part in blinding your judgement.

i am not denying that their laws are under the influence of their religion, but so are ours. we believe our laws are unbiased and just, simply because we are brought up being taught that way. but in the eyes of a foreigner, we may appear as barbaric and uncivilised as those who we are judging.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
I read somewhere that the rapists got sentenced to 15 years in jail...

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
EmperorHirohito said:
Read Details here http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/01/world/middleeast/01dubai.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

This is just a tip of the iceberg. There're so many kids from poorer countries like India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka & Bangladesh, who are allured to Dubai & then subjected to horrendous gang-raping, sodomizing, & right-violations. These kids are kept off the media & public, they're practically enslaved & forced to satisfy the extreme form of lecherous desire of Arab sheikhs. The world must know that under the modern high-rise condos, there lies a very backward & smutty culture that's rooted in the Pre-Islamic arab traditions. These are traditions are vulgur, vile & uncivilized.

http://boycottdubai.com/ :burn:
That is disgusting. This has nothing to do with religion with matters like this religion has to be put aside, as this crime is morally wrong. Those people who did the crime are mentally sick in the head, they should get there punishment. I am just speechless though about the Dubai legal system, but its tru that they highly protect their own citizens. The arab population in Dubai are those of who which are in high positions + its like impossible to be a resident there if ur not.

Last edited:

jimmayyy

HSC
sam04u said:
Go through "Light and Offbeat" there are over a hundred threads just like this. After continually perpetuating shit like this an impression about Islam begins to be formed. Then you have outraged muslims being trolled, which means these retarded threads stay in the view of the select people who give a shits attention.

Rapes per capita:

#3 Australia: 0.777999 per 1,000 people
#65 Saudi Arabia: 0.00329321 per 1,000 people

Dubai - Negligible.

I just wonder, considering rape is punished by death under Sharia or Islam influenced law if it would go unreported. (I know there have been exceptions, but they're so few and far inbetween, there are more rapes in our country that go unpunished than in Islamic countries.)

Rape in itself is a punishment.

Regardless, if you want to make a point use statistics.
rofl at you trying to use those statistics to prove a point. those numbers represent rapes reported/convicted. they say in australia alone up to 75% of sexual assults go unreported, and we live in a relatively free, western country. i'd love to see how easy it is for a woman to report rape under islamic law, seeings as you need 4 male muslims to prove your story, let alone have the man convicted. if a woman reports a rape in an islamic country, shes normally put to death for having sex out of wedlock.

you're a fucking idiot sometimes, sam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)