17, pregnant, yr 12 next year.. what do i do? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Scissors said:
do you ever question your faith? do you ever think to yourself that MAYBE your religion isn't the truth?
used to, not anymore

04er

HSC
My first thought was to get a smoosh-mortion. But you are already 2months along, which is verging on significant in my opinion. Also, I don't think an online discussion board (like this one) is the right place to be seeking answers. I hope you make the right decision (which should depend entirely on your circumstances and personal beliefs) and I hope that your family doesn't get in the way. Good luck.

Scissors

HSC
and anyway, whoever thinks that abortions should be outlawed is an absolute twit.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
having faith in some religion or whatever is fine as long as you do not preach it, try to convert people, insult people with it, judge people with it.

the people at uni who around and survey you and try and talk to you to have a 'relationship' with god etc. is like alkdfjlksdjflaksjfldkasjf leaveee me alone i'm trying to eat in peace!!

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
lala2 said:
The heart starts beating at around 4 weeks. Organs are fully formed by week 12. At 20 weeks, the baby starts kicking. In the third trimester, foetus exhibits sleep and activity cycle similar to that of a newborn. An embryo from weeks 2-8, foetus from weeks 8-birth. Make of it what you will.
Beating yes, but functional? No.

The fetal stage commences at the beginning of the 11th week.[2] At the start of the fetal stage, the fetus is typically about 30 mm (1.2 inches) in length from crown to rump, and weighs about 8 grams.[2] The head makes up nearly half of the fetus' size.[9] Breathing-like movement of the fetus is necessary for stimulation of lung development, rather than for obtaining oxygen.[10]The heart, hands, feet, brain and other organs are present, but are only at the beginning of development and have minimal operation.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
abort.
you said that your parents are religious. who gives a shit; dont tell them then.
if you have...you're screwed. give it out for adoption then or pretend that your muzzer gave birth instead.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
ambi89 said:
ok hi my name is amber i have a twin who was at school doing te yr 10 certificarte and she was preg and she doing her hsc now and just had another baby shes 19 and would not change it for the world to have a baby is very special and is a good thing not bad its the start of new life and it will be a sin to get rid of it that way trust me talk to your parents ( do they no that u r preg? are they ok wit it/ is the father still around mi sis father of her children we all throt he would run away but he stayed so replay bak to me and i would love to help
Lol, you are an absolute revolting failure of a human being.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
i'm a christian guy.

but i think when it comes down to it, you need to just take the choice you want most to take

even if that means having the abortion.

christianity isnt about rules saying you can't do stuff, its basis is on knowing you are a sinner and relying on god for repentance

people who are excessively pro-life are uncompassionate and traditionalistic.

i would suggest an abortion

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
gibbo153 said:
i'm a christian guy.

but i think when it comes down to it, you need to just take the choice you want most to take

even if that means having the abortion.

christianity isnt about rules saying you can't do stuff, its basis is on knowing you are a sinner and relying on god for repentance

people who are excessively pro-life are uncompassionate and traditionalistic.

i would suggest an abortion
You are going to hell for even endorsing this view.

Hope u enjoy it there for accepting murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)