1st day (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by sukiyaki
i had a 6 hour break. What do you do when your bored?
holy crap 6 hours?!?!?
thats a very long time in between two lectures.. boy must it have sucked

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
Originally posted by zxl
1st thought during comp125 lecture:
better get use to this dude's accent asap....
2nd thought after the lecture: it's impossible...
lmao

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
well my lessons were ok. i just hate not having familiar faces, and then leaving the lectures and not knowing what to do!! there are so many people and no one is familiar yet, besides people i met on orientation.

i think tomorrow will be more boring, i have more boring subjects. ah well, i like the atmosphere though!

Lauren333

I had an OK first day - Anthropology was so boring - i had no idea what the woman was talking about.

Politics was better :)

Met a few nice people which was good - the pasta i bought was disgusting though. Packed lunches from now on....

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
yeh my first day was good i guess...

but they jumped into the material too quick :p , ahh writing down all those notes, it was like we didnt even have a holiday...

Accg100 was pretty good, except it looks like theres gonna be A LOT of work to do *sighs* ... and the way they schedule the lectures suck, my friend wont end up comming cos of her 5hr break, soo going to be a lonerrr :(

Bba103.... just reminded me of how much i hate econ... and omg how much do we have to read?? like a whole textbook and 3 thick course readings

Originally posted by sukiyaki
i had a 6 hour break. What do you do when your bored?
when your bored, you couldve went and watched a movie thats what some of my friends did yesterday.
or go play some pool hehe
just bumm around chattin to friends

or if all else fails........ study :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hehe if i get that bored i might go back to parra or city and bum and then come back, for no apparent reason just it passes time quickly and easily :D

muli

Originally posted by dirty dave
well , i only had phil 137 today and it was quite good actually, although we didnt actually start doing anywork
Oh come on man, that question about the cards with the circles was pretty tough...

Leanne

HSC
well luckily i only have an hour between my two lectures today.....but wat i am going to do between them...i have no idea...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
how did they watch a movie?

cat empire were ok

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
oh yeah that's a good idea, i thought they watched it in the library

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
i got home at 10.30PM on monday!! it was a pretty ok day, except comp15 was pointless, i think thats the 3rd class i've sat in which covered something on computer history... :( the comp115 tute was pointless as well, copy some code and thats it... oh whats with the ics email address?? why do they have to give you so many emails and login's...

oh and the math130 lecture, wow that brings me back!! stupid math!!

i would have timetables similar to yours with the many hours of breaks, but i opted for the evening lectures so i have like 4/5 hours of class straight for 4 days a week!! i agree with that the uni stuffed us first years with how they timetabled the major first year subjects and spread them out.. :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hehe damn that sucks, all my subjects went running from the word go :|

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)