1st year timetables (1 Viewer)

DV8

HSC
tiney225 said:
Also, where it says AND TUTORIAL Monday... Biomedical Gp 1...
OR Wednesday...... Nutrition tuts wk 2,3,4,9,10.......

can i attend any tutorial or do you have to be with people doing the same course as u, i.e. nutrition rather than biomedical science
Sometimes they do have specific tutes/labs for the different degrees doing the course, for example, last semester in STAT1070, B.EnvSc. students had a different comp lab than B.Sc. students. Whether this is the case in your situation, I don't know, but I'd check it up if your still unsure.

kittycat552

my sis did B Env. Sc at Newy uni and graduated in 2001. she loved it but has found there's fuck all jobs in env. science

DV8

HSC
tiney225 said:
my sis did B Env. Sc at Newy uni and graduated in 2001. she loved it but has found there's fuck all jobs in env. science
Meh... I'm always up for the challenge :D

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Last Thursday's paper said Newcastle envrionmental grads were earning on average $38k/year compared to the average $35k/year!

kittycat552

yeah, if they get the few jobs in the first place! i'm just saying that my sis has found it hard to get jobs...she's had a few at NPWS in Sydney but they always want heaps of experience which is difficult when jobs r scarce

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)