• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

1st yr timetable (1 Viewer)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
damn i missed out :( i got a buy one get one free off efcs neway :p
i really liked that actuarial year book that was great...esp the evaluation of the units it gives us an insight and tell us wot to expect

Elo

HSC
if u liked this years u prob would have liked last years better. One of the guys wrote an article for acst151 i think based on the excitement and pain from paintball.

it was rather amazing and humorous especially since i recently just got freshly beaten up on paintball then. :uhhuh:

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
Elo said:
if u liked this years u prob would have liked last years better. One of the guys wrote an article for acst151 i think based on the excitement and pain from paintball.

it was rather amazing and humorous especially since i recently just got freshly beaten up on paintball then. :uhhuh:

owww! hehe i wrote that article =p
it was based on acst211 but. Called Battle of 211 or sumfin? There's prolly a soft copy of yrbook online from last yr..

i was too depressed about acst243 this yr to write another article. it wasn't a battle, it was a massacre. =(
but u can read my 2nd yr summary article =p

Elo

HSC
-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=- said:
owww! hehe i wrote that article =p
it was based on acst211 but. Called Battle of 211 or sumfin? There's prolly a soft copy of yrbook online from last yr..

i was too depressed about acst243 this yr to write another article. it wasn't a battle, it was a massacre. =(
but u can read my 2nd yr summary article =p
oooo....i think i know who u are now...u were the one who asked if i wanted an autograph when i said i really liked that article on o-week last year. You kinda freaked me away.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
meh the impression i got of acst151 is that its gonna b pretty hard, so i think they r generally accurate obviously other ppl will find it easier etc so yeh i know its hard to go by generally as it may not b applicable to evry1 yet its an insight nevertheless...of course im not gonna take the information there as gospel :p no need for disclaimer i think actuarial students can figure thatt out themselves :p

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
the fricken acst151 book is a rip man!!!!!!! 79.95 for something they can just post on a site and give to us for free...... grrrrrrr

and flyin already sent me half of the book... T__T

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yeh i was offered it second hand for only 10 bux but im worried bout al the login stuff so im jus gonna get it brand new...that too they shuda made it easier to get it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)