$2/$3 Business Studies | Biology | Geo notes and essays (1 Viewer)

HSCExposed

HSC
Hey mate bought your bio notes a few days ago and I must say they're great! Did you come first in bio with only these notes? Or did you use other resources? Like I saw some of your dot points and most of them have very basic information like like one or two sentences. Is this all you need to answer a question in the hsc? I thought answers have to be broad. Also in the first module of biology, your diagram of the feedback mechanism, it's very simple. Is it right? Would you get full marks for it? Our teacher made us do a broad one with 37 degrees temperature and stuff but it's too big and hard to remember, does your one cover all aspects of the diagram of the feedback mechanism? All in all I love your notes and will purchase more in the future!

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey mate bought your bio notes a few days ago and I must say they're great! Did you come first in bio with only these notes? Or did you use other resources? Like I saw some of your dot points and most of them have very basic information like like one or two sentences. Is this all you need to answer a question in the hsc? I thought answers have to be broad. Also in the first module of biology, your diagram of the feedback mechanism, it's very simple. Is it right? Would you get full marks for it? Our teacher made us do a broad one with 37 degrees temperature and stuff but it's too big and hard to remember, does your one cover all aspects of the diagram of the feedback mechanism? All in all I love your notes and will purchase more in the future!
Yes some dot points are brief to ensure my notes are concise, but the things i have mentioned are essentially the core ideas you need to get down. Furthermore, there is a recurring trend of dot points being related to one another, so you can simply integrate those ideas in your response.

The feedback model in my notes does represent a feedback mechanism. However, I recommend, that if it is a question in the HSC, to write a short description below of what is happening in the cycle for clarity :)

HSCExposed

HSC
Yes some dot points are brief to ensure my notes are concise, but the things i have mentioned are essentially the core ideas you need to get down. Furthermore, there is a recurring trend of dot points being related to one another, so you can simply integrate those ideas in your response.

The feedback model in my notes does represent a feedback mechanism. However, I recommend, that if it is a question in the HSC, to write a short description below of what is happening in the cycle for clarity :)
Thank you so much! Oh it does? I'll probably use yours as it's easier! Can you explain it to me please? Because there is nothing that explains your feedback mechanism as far as I can see. If you can give me a great explanation, I can write it on my notes, thanks.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I guess its too late now. Sorry. Have been busy lately and didn't come back to the thread.

Anyway, good luck to everyone doing biology tomorrow :)

HSCExposed

HSC
How is it too late? I'm just getting started lmao :p just started year 12. May I ask, did you come first in bio using ONLY these notes? Because they do not look like they have enough information probably just a few sentences for each dot point. You state that you used multiple sources, yet your information is not deep enough, like you haven't covered all the aspects of each dor point. Maybe for some but not all. Also for the peace, you barely provided a experimental report. You just wrote the method and that's pretty much it. I'm seriously wondering if you ONLY relied on these notes to come first in bio if you did.. You are a legend.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
How is it too late? I'm just getting started lmao :p just started year 12. May I ask, did you come first in bio using ONLY these notes? Because they do not look like they have enough information probably just a few sentences for each dot point. You state that you used multiple sources, yet your information is not deep enough, like you haven't covered all the aspects of each dor point. Maybe for some but not all. Also for the peace, you barely provided a experimental report. You just wrote the method and that's pretty much it. I'm seriously wondering if you ONLY relied on these notes to come first in bio if you did.. You are a legend.
If you have any concerns, please contact me via PM, rather than undermining my credibility with statements that are reflective of your own personal opinions. I have had great feedback from a lot of other students, and if the notes aren't detailed enough for your own needs, that is out of my control. I provided clearly provided samples beforehand. My notes aren't supposed to be a re-write of the textbook, but rather a short, sharp concise collection of relevant points. In response to writing a method only from an experimental report, it should already be quite clear what the result of the experiment is and what it shows the effect of. Given that you still have a year till your exam, for you, these notes are supposed to supplement your studies and tie everything together as to what you learn in class. And asforementioned, feel free to contact me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)