2 Days till the SC and im sick ;[ (1 Viewer)

hn92

HSC
LOLOLOL everyone says SC means nothing
but i jst dnt like getting shit for anything
but in terms of stress-induced insomnia for SC?
wtf LOL
whats everyone studying??

Wehmer

HSC
I failed at not getting stressed for the SC and after it I was emotionally drained. All I could think was "Is that it?"

It's really nothing to fret about, it's not difficult at all, and if you continue on to year 12, no one cares about your school certificate. Even if you drop out and look for a trade, they won't care how you went in HSIE in year 10 if you're applying for a metal-working apprenticeship or something lol.

And Twilight is increasingly hit and miss. The minimal action in it is interesting to read, but the over-powering lovey-dovey-ness just kills it for me. I want to read about vampires attacking stuff, not a 109 year old virgin glittering vampire that develops a crush on a self-confessed average looking girl because her scent makes him want to munch on her.

Book 1 and 3 are decent, books 2 and 4 are both overly romantic and anti-climactic. Seriously, it's so hard to live up to a girls expectations if she's read Twilight, she expects you to be all potentially-deadly-but-willing-to-change-for her <_<

Coming from a straight 18 year old male >_>

Last edited:

Somnolence

HSC
This happened to me as well! I came down with a cold last night and I was extremely pissed.

I postponed my study until tonight, took a demazin, had a nap for 2 hours with a thick doona and a scarf around my neck and my runny nose and malaise seem to have gone away, I still a little sick, but I can concentrate now.

I hope you start feeling better! I know how aggravating getting sick when you want to study is. If you have a cold, the best thing is to try not to overstress yourself, have a rest and take a demazin (or something similar). That should leave you feeling well enough for study.

Last edited:

dragondilesh

HSC
Anyway...... getting away from twilight :sleep: (my sis is obessed) i am sick as well. i feel like crap and my head is gonna blow up. :bomb:

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
I'm going to sleep all day tomorrow after a looooong shift. That way I don't fall asleep during exams :D

omgd.

HSC
N/A
PezPera said:
Anyone else having a bad pre-sc week?

My dad had a patient today who has their SC this week and theyre really sick too & really upset about it... he was like... why werent u like this in year 10
LOL
but yeah goes to show, there are others out there just like that
dw
its sc
counts for nothing !
teachers scare you n make you think its big
its really not. ;)

abeleski

HSC
nah in all honesty sc doesnt count ppl have told me of yea it dont count
buh teachers will cram it to ya that it does matter nd stuff...
however i have found out that it dont count at all
buh i recommend that for all the people that would wanna see how they would go, u should give it a crack
buh if ur stressing if u dont do well, nothing is lost
so it is up to u if u wanna go good or just wanna get it over and done with.

p.s i have heard that the board is planning on removing the sc anyways

gw0ng

HSC
What I don't understand is why all you guys are stressing over something that will count towards absolute fuck all.

smushieex

HSC
i've been sick for the past week.
i hate having a cold during exams.
a runny nose doesn't help. it just annoys the heck out of me.

Synergie

HSC
PezPera said:
Anyone else having a bad pre-sc week?
Hello there,
Speaking from experience, sickness or no sickness I GURANTEE you will be fine. The SC has now lost meaning and the exams are set to cater for all, good luck and take it easy, its all downhill from here for you until you hit year 11 and then the reality really does set in haha.

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
UGH, myself and SO MANY of my friends in yr 10 have fallen ill with the flu in the past week.
It's not fairrrr!

Luckily I only have a killer throat, so although I can't talk, I don't feel sick or anything, which is good. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)