2 luv or not 2 luv???? (1 Viewer)

HSC
should u stay with someone if they love u with all there heart but u dont feal as strongly but dont want to hurt them n think u may grow to luv them?????

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
thats a tough one?

seems u posted that other post, i assume*** ur talking about ur bf again?

how long have u been with him for? bcos if u dont love him after a certain amount of time, i dont think u ever will

i was with my bf for 6months before i could say "i love u" to him

HSC
it has only been 4 months, thats why i was thinking i might grow to love him,

is it possible????

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
anything is possible

but if you're embarrased with him etc etc maybe you're searching for an ideal that ISNT him.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
yeah that is tough...

if you know deep down that you will hurt them way more down the track then no, you shouldnt stay with them.

If you honestly believe that you will grow to love them as much as they love you then yes, you should.

HSC
i just find it hard to move on. i dont want to let go, b alone and without the love and affection.. but i feel that im hurting him at the moment n being selfish

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
i just find it hard to move on. i dont want to let go, b alone and without the love and affection.. but i feel that im hurting him at the moment n being selfish
well maybe u could talk to him about this? tell him exactly how u feel, and see how he feels then? if u feel ur hurting him, then maybe its good that u have realised this already...

i think it is selfish of u 2 only stay with him bcos u need love and affection, although i understand WHY u feel like this

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
should u stay with someone if they love u with all there heart but u dont feal as strongly but dont want to hurt them n think u may grow to luv them?????
Do you love him at all?

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Do you love him at all?
i love things about him, but i cant say i love him because i dont feel that i fully love him and its a big thing 4 me 2 say to someone,

i have never said "i love u" to anyone (besides family members)

HSC
sped_kid01 said:
well maybe u could talk to him about this? tell him exactly how u feel, and see how he feels then? if u feel ur hurting him, then maybe its good that u have realised this already...

i think it is selfish of u 2 only stay with him bcos u need love and affection, although i understand WHY u feel like this
its just so hard to talk to him about this... but i think thats the step i need to take

i know im selfish about this but i cant help it... and trust me i feel so guilty and everything

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
i think u have a point there. i think i want him to be someone who he isnt!!!
If you want to be with someone who he isn't then sorry you two don't belong together then.

HSC
yeah i know, all i have been thinking bout is other things when the problem is right there "i want him 2 b someone else" but there is so much more to it.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
i rekon if he loves u like alot u should stay with him....but theres no point in staying with him if you dont love him.....but take this advice ' u always love the one who leaves u and leave the one who loves u' which leads to big regrets later on.....ok this sorta mixes u up but im trying to say is know his value, coz u may not get someone who cares for u like dat again...if u like someone else and not him be sure dat da other person will like u bak..

HSC
i dont like anyone else but i know what u mean and ur spot on with it all. why is it all so hard, everyone tries to make it sound simple but its not getting any easier

Crowie

HSC
N/A
y wouldnt u stay with him if u like him n dont care 4 ne one else feelings always aint even if u start thinking about luv then course it is gonna get harder cause u always analysing how u feel just enjoy being together then u will b happy and thats the main thing

HSC
well he is saying he isnt happy at the moment cause he dosnt see me enough now, and i just want him 2 b happy so i think the ans is clear.... were not meant 2 b together

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)