2 year anniversary (1 Viewer)

HSC
Ok quick question guys, what should i give my bf for our 2 year anniversary?? yeah yeah "sex" and "a head job" are very very clever answers and yes they will probably happen BUT i need some different ideas too.

We are going on holidays for a few days and we will be there on the day. he is into holden and i might get him a holden clock that he said he liked, but i want to do something special for him. last year i gave him a scrap book of the past year and he really really liked it. i might cook him dinner or we might go out for tea.

any suggestions?

max amout of money spent- around 150

puglover

HSC
wear a sexy outfit, and wrap yourself in a really really large pressie...
then he opens and you jump out..
when you jump out hand him chocolate sauce and whipped cream in a bottle..
then sing some daggy song to him XD like some love song... :p

hahahha ok i thought about this to much

HSC
puglover said:
wear a sexy outfit, and wrap yourself in a really really large pressie...
then he opens and you jump out..
when you jump out hand him chocolate sauce and whipped cream in a bottle..
then sing some daggy song to him XD like some love song... :p

hahahha ok i thought about this to much
hmmm yeah and where would i get a really really large pressie??????

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
try to get him something that shows you pay attention to him

like something he said ages ago that he wanted or something he's always talking about. (like a duck :rolleyes: )

you should know him pretty well by now. and if he says no presents, he's also lying :uhhuh:

HSC
lol i have absolutely no idea what he will be getting me

i want to get a photo of us framed and get the frame engraved with the date...thatd be something nice that he could keep eh

i dont usually cook dinner for him so that will be nice too

puglover

HSC
i have an idea.. go out for a picnic where there is ABSOLUTELY no people.
like a park in whoop whoop or something...

like you can put together a REALLY good picnic..
like bake a cake to take.. cut up some rolls.. etc, etc..

wear some nice underwear and then make love on the picnic blanket..
lol.

oh oh and make one of them really cheesy home made cards ^^

simondane

HSC
Invite him to take a dump on your chest.. that really gets the love flowing

Gorjesss

Million Dollar Baby
HSC
:) Hey, I totally know what you're going through.
I know how hard it is sometimes to find the right gift for a guy.
My boyfriend and I are coming upto our 1 year anniversary on New Years Day!

I liked you're idea of the scrapbook.. that's really sweet.
Something I have done for my wonderful guy is to make a Powerpoint presentation for him, when he uses his laptop he can watch it and you can include songs, lots of pictures and as many slides as you want.. write whatever your heart tells you to. He loved it.

Also, why not think bout like, getting some professional photo's done together? I know for Christmas my guy and me are going to get some done, which is a nice idea too... like something you can always look back on. CD's are always good too.. either buy his fave, or make you're own CD with your fave songs that remind you of each other. Buy some of those CD labels and create a funky label for the cover on your PC, it will be more personalised and I guarantee he will like it.

Cooking him dinner is also romantic as well. Figure out what he likes (and by now you should have an idea!) make him like some sort of entree, it can be easy like.. a cheese platter - if he likes camembert.. with crackers, mango, strawberries, blueberries, jatz and cashew nuts. By him some of his favourite beer and cook and nice dinner/dessert... eg. honey peanut chicken stir fry and waffles with caramel sauce or sticky date pudding for dessert. Plan a simple, sophisticated table setting, --> easy as.

Another alternative is, if you're really stuck, browse around eBay.. they often have some unusual things that you can't normally buy from shopping centres, and hey, if you dont find anything, it's good for getting ideas together!!

We all know that the real gift happens in the bedroom though. :)
LOL.

These are just ideas and I hope that they've helped. He will appreciate whatever you decide to do. Make sure you take lots of photo's together and keep them safe. I hope you two have a wonderful time.

Take Care.
jj xx

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
Buy something he can use. Like Booze or Fireworks. OR...maybe break up because after a year you should at least some idea of what he likes.

Newmy

HSC
Why do women look for so much meaning in everything?

Just try not to get/do somthing too corny (picnic or photo = whoopty-fucking-do)... I don't know what your bf is like but if my gf got me somthing like that i would by laughing as chunks of chunder pour out of my nose.

Gorjesss

Million Dollar Baby
HSC
Newmy said:
but if my gf got me somthing like that i would by laughing as chunks of chunder pour out of my nose.
That's funny, I was actually really laughing when I read that! :rofl:
Let's all hope you have wide enough nostrills.

However, I'm quite surprised you actually have foung yourself a female member of the human species while considering your shocking level of disinterest and distaste within the matter.

Anyways,
I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)