2001 or 2002 HSC question (1 Viewer)

daodao

HSC
Hey,

Would anyone have any or know where to find any essays for the 2001 or 2002 HSC questions on the comparative study of Emma and Clueless?

2001 question:
How has the composer of the contemporary text used the earlier text to say something new?

2002 question:
In comparing your two texts you will have become aware of how the contexts of the texts have shaped their form and meaning. Of more interest, perhaps, is a comparison of the values associated with each text.
To what extent has this point of view been your experience in your study of Transformations?

Can anyone help me?? plz...??

daodao:confused:

santaslayer

HSC
yes, the exemplar examples available on the official BOS.....u can buy it on CD for like $16 or something, or usually, ur teacher gives u examples from previous hsc years!
exemplar examples are band 6 (close to full mark) responses.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
your school should have a set of "standard packages". as santa slayer said, they are examples that have been selected from the BOS. they also show examples of writings in each bands - 1/2, 3/4 ,5/6

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by santaslayer
exemplar examples are band 6 (close to full mark) responses.
Exemplar examples are full mark responses, however the band 5/6 responses arent necessairly full marks.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
so all the exemplar samples actually got full marks? cool... i thought they were just top, top band 6 while the band 5/6 ones were high band 5s low band 6s

Ziff

HSC
N/A
I wish we did Clueless because Alicia Silverstone was about a billion hot! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)